Struggling with my backup loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Ash Collins, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Ash Collins
    OP

Ash Collins Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2013
    I have backups of 3 wii games id like to play as one of my discs got damaged and two of them are lost. I have managed to get the homebrew channel and the backup launcher channel after much hard work and trial and error and many incomplete guides but i still have been unable to run my backups.

I have software version 4.3 and i add something that allows trucha bug which i am unsure what that entails but apparently i need it if i am to play anything. I have been using the pimp my wii application to update a lot of Cios files which from what i have been reading i need to be able to play specific backups.

I have got this far but the guides from here go from complex text to incomplete instructions or broken instructions. I am not sure if we got any people who have conquered this before or can point me in the right direction but any help will be appreciated as i was trying for hours yesterday and the closest i got was the backup launcher trying to run my backup and getting a #002 error which apparently could be down to the wrong Cios.

I hope someone can help me.

2. ars25

ars25 I like tacos and pie

Oct 21, 2010
    United States
    the world that never was
  3. chop

chop GBAtemp Fan

Apr 14, 2010
    Pontefract
    As above, download Modmii, forget everything that you've already done and tell it your Wii is a virgin and start again.