Hardware Struggling Debate.

EndymionXTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've homebrewed my nintendo switch just for pokemon shield. So now I probably cant go back online without risk of being banned.

I'm debating to get a second switch but a switch lite to go online with. Is it recommended I get a second switch to transfer my hacked pokemon into pokemon sword? If I want to play online without being banned?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, if you want to go online, unless you had a pre-hack super clean backup, you'd need a second system.

putting hacked pokemon on that might not be a good idea though.

Reactions: FXDX

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
NEVER EVER use a hacked pokemon online. If so you will 1, get banned. 2, you're a dick if you play online with hacked pokemons and therefore should be banned.

EndymionXTV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well, if you want to go online, unless you had a pre-hack super clean backup, you'd need a second system.

putting hacked pokemon on that might not be a good idea though.

So it's fine to transfer the pokemon to the second system? Since ur trading it over

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So it's fine to transfer the pokemon to the second system? Since ur trading it over
i mean, assuming it passes all legality checks, it would surprise me if it was problematic to trade from a hacked system or to trade hacked mons.
that said, i'd give it a couple more weeks for them to look into legality checks and whatnot first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1