Street Fighter 4 !!!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SF4 eh?
If SF3 was any indication of a step forward, then SF4 should be a next generation.
Though Id defintly would love to see it in full motion 2D. With painted like fully animated sprites. We have the capabilities to take 2D to high levels, though it would take alot of work to make every frame and then make it interactive.
Wich is why its never done. Full motion graphics can be taxing on the arts department, especially if you have to have several million frames per charecter just to get the moves to look right.

Most likely they'll make SF4 a 3D game but with the classic 2D gameplay we are all used to.
SF:EX was said to be rather crappy, but that was made by another company.
Capcom would be making this one, so theres a good chance it wont suck.
Though Stale under animated details on 3D models sure would ruin the feel that only a fighter like SF3 could give.

That trailer didnt look all that great to me. Though my computer couldnt play it smoothly strangly, I did see alot of stiff animations. Though its just a CG trailer for hype alone.

I'll wait till I can see some gameplay footage.
Im just hoping its a real successor to what was SF3.
Though Id suspect they wont go so nuts with the new generation charecters this time.
Though they were really just remakes of other charecters, they were still very refined.
Im hoping we get a mix of everything this go around and the charm of full smooth animtion stays with the series for good.

Oh ya, story wise.... shouldnt Ryu and Ken be like, in their mid fourties or something by now?
Not to mention that Chun Li's um, adopted kids(? Dunno the story with that one) should be playable charecters by now too xD

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finally the best Beat'em up gets the long awaited sequel
bow.gif

Hadoken!

Kiljaeden

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have to agree that it would need to be in 2D. I've never given in to playing 3D fighting games.

I like the subtitle - 'A New Beginning' ... For 50 More Versions of Street Fighter!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy