Homebrew streaming internet radio on dsi??

bubbalv29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive searched and i cant seem to find anything.

I am wondering, because i know its possible, how would you stream internet radio on a dsi, i see people talking about it all the time and i am interested in trying it

bubbalv29

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well ds organize dosnt work on dsi with the wifi on, i know it works on the psp, but i do not own one
frown.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64Temp said:
I think I uploaded an Interent Radio Homebrew on Filetrip. Check there, it began with D I think.

Dissonance 2.1

The one comment there says that it doesn't work, and there's not a lot of information to persuade me to download it.
Can I get some information on it first, like how it works and if it works well?

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
N64Temp said:
I think I uploaded an Interent Radio Homebrew on Filetrip. Check there, it began with D I think.

Dissonance 2.1

The one comment there says that it doesn't work, and there's not a lot of information to persuade me to download it.
I tested 3.0, or something like that, a while back & it worked for 3 Mins, then I turned it off. I could only find 2.1 so I uploaded that, I haven't tested it though.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64Temp said:
_Chaz_ said:
N64Temp said:

Dissonance 2.1

I tested 3.0, or something like that, a while back & it worked for 3 Mins, then I turned it off. I could only find 2.1 so I uploaded that, I haven't tested it though.

Why upload something you haven't tested?

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
http://grey.drunkencoders.com/
That's the blog of the programmer who made Dissonance. The furthest version it got to was 0.2.1, and it can be downloaded there. Scouring Google for Dissonance 3 or any other relevant results gave no results. 0.2.1 is obviously the latest updated version; it should work. As I don't have WiFi, I cannot test it, but it says WiFi needs to be preconfigured through a game beforehand.

Best of luck,

Ace Faith

DOWNLOAD 0.2.1 HERE!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's giving me black and white screens with a message of "Connecting via WFC daa". It shows no signs of proceeding.

zuron7

RBYG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
There are a few but all of them seem to have problems.
Mostly because of the DS's slow internet speeds.
There are a few which work but they are laggy and the music quality is somewhat 56 Kb/ps.

This is the best you can get.
QUOTE said:
http://grey.drunkencoders.com/
That's the blog of the programmer who made Dissonance. The furthest version it got to was 0.2.1, and it can be downloaded there. Scouring Google for Dissonance 3 or any other relevant results gave no results. 0.2.1 is obviously the latest updated version; it should work. As I don't have WiFi, I cannot test it, but it says WiFi needs to be preconfigured through a game beforehand.

Best of luck,

Ace Faith

DOWNLOAD 0.2.1 HERE!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0