Deleted member 383026

Tester for PojavLauncher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.
I was wondering if streaming your 3ds video to android was possible so I record using my phone instead of a computer (currently don't have one)
My new 3ds xl has cfw and ntr selector ready but I don't know how to set up my phone for it

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully there is support for this in the future

But.. we could get this Work in Android or Not? Cuz on winphones its possible too.

it's been stated in the Kit-kat thread and im sure the other viewers. that its not feesable because of Wifi Bottlenecks in Most Android/iOS wireless chipsets. not it wont be impossible but framerate could verry well be Worse. Alot worse.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
it's been stated in the Kit-kat thread and im sure the other viewers. that its not feesable because of Wifi Bottlenecks in Most Android/iOS wireless chipsets. not it wont be impossible but framerate could verry well be Worse. Alot worse.
Flagships have decent chipsets, so that's really a poor excuse. Kit-kat couldn't be ported because it's just a C# wrapper for the viewer, but if the viewer is open source then it could be easily natively ported to Android.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: