Gaming Strange Journey crashed&now my SD card corrupt, lost 31hr save

Popid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm about 31 hours into Strange Journey, and it crashed (as it has done a few times, but not often), and I turned the DS off and on and the screen where you pick a game to play was full of just folders all named gibberish, with folders inside those...turned it off and back on again and this time it says that the card hasn't been properly formatted. Put it into my PC card reader and it says You Need To Format THe Disk In E: Before You Use It

so, is it stuffed?
frown.gif
im gonna be so gutted/upset/pissed off if it is, I have no backup on here of any of my saves. I've been loving the game but I...don't think I'm gonna start again from scratch. I prolly would've with a New Game + or something, but not again on the first run through, 31 HOURS to catchup to where I was
frown.gif

unless someone has a save I could borrow - I was in *SPOILERS?* Eridanus, up to going to fight ouroboros, am Law aligned currently. Was, I mean
frown.gif

im using an oldschool M3, one of the first released...i dunno if the saves from later devices are compatible or what? or if the game WORKS on those so that ppl would have a save..

whatever *sigh*

I was thinking of buying the game anyway cos it's so so good, but...then i WOULD have to start from the beginning, and yeah I dunno

Popid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ZPE: yeah I might. Doesn't solve the problem of the save though..

pitman: yep thanks, that's a decent idea, may do that

Popid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol shit yeah, didn't even think of that. yeh anyones save is probably gonna be significantly different from what my game was, so...oh well. Maybe I'll just take a break from it for a bit, maybe buy an original copy down the road and start again then

I might well already have gone and bought a copy - whether to play or just to support Atlus - but I can't just walk into a store and pick one up, cos I live in Aus. I'd have to import grr

pfunkx0r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a save you might be interested in. I'm level 37 towards the end of Delphinus, law aligned luck support, 29% compendium with around 96000 macca.
Oh and my character name is Charles Tunafish (endurance run anyone?)
pm me if you still want a save.

Popid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, thanks guys
smile.gif
um, I've started the game again hah. Only like 2-3 hours in atm (in Bootes)...still enjoying it though so, maybe I'll just keep going...testament to how good the game is. Although pfunkx0r, your save sounds not all that far from mine. Txus891 ur ahead of where I was, if only a bit, so...

but as I say, yeah I guess I'll just do it all again, now! 3 hours down, 28 to go hah oh man. Cheers for the offers
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.