Story of Seasons A: Wonderful Life (preorder dlc outfits)

Faefox94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for help to convert these files from NSZ to NSP for use in Ryujinx. PM if interested. Will share files if able to figure out.​

Faefox94

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use something like SAK to convert them from NSZ to NSP if you have the files.
That wasn't working on these specific files. Actually had to use the option "Update Nsp" then select the base game nsp, then the next option let's you select the dlc nsp or nsz file and I highlighted every nsz file at once and pressed process and it popped out a new nsp, essentially merging the dlc with the base game and it worked.
Post automatically merged:

found the files, but they are uploaded on a Chinese site called baidu. Google "0100936018EB" to find them. Downloading from this site is very difficult unless you are from China. Had to use baidudownloader to obtain files. Due to website requiring you to make an account and be in China. Baidudownloader for this file cost like 2$ and I was emailed the contents withing like 20 mins. Won't be sharing files directly due to fear of legal repercussions.

Last edited by Faefox94,
Reactions: Chiika

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...