Stock OS 13.0.0 can't read any Japanese game cartridge

Demise

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the name suggests, I have 2 games in Japanese region and another 2 are American, none of those 2 Japanese games launch in the stock OS I got the; the software was close because an error occurred. message. but they launch in cfw without any problems.
The American games launch normal on both sides. My question is why does that happen? It can be fixed? The dlc I have are genuine from the eshop so I don't see any problem and my console is not banned i can play mhgu normally online. Everythimg is up to date. i tried deleting and downloading all updates and DLC again and is still the same. i also tried delete all the user save data wondering maybe something is corrupt but still no luck.

Any ideas?

Stock OS:13.0.0
Emunand OS: 13.0.0
Atmosphère 1.1.1

Ícono de validado por la comunidad
Edit; also the 2 jap games are splatoon 2 and BOTW and i got them first hand not second hand.

Last edited by Demise,
Reactions: MrMcTiller

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the name suggests, I have 2 games in Japanese region and another 2 are American, none of those 2 Japanese games launch in the stock OS I got the; the software was close because an error occurred. message. but they launch in cfw without any problems.
The American games launch normal on both sides. My question is why does that happen? It can be fixed? The dlc I have are genuine from the eshop so I don't see any problem and my console is not banned i can play mhgu normally online. Everythimg is up to date. i tried deleting and downloading all updates and DLC again and is still the same. i also tried delete all the user save data wondering maybe something is corrupt but still no luck.

Any ideas?

Stock OS:13.0.0
Emunand OS: 13.0.0
Atmosphère 1.1.1

View attachment 278819Edit; also the 2 jap games are splatoon 2 and BOTW and i got them first hand not second hand.
Try a factory reset.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh