Gaming Still play your DS?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play all my DS games on my 3DS, though I've been mostly using my PSP since I got it. Planning on starting Love Plus today, so I'll be using it.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I play my DSL daily with my CycloDS. Only ever use my WoodR4, DSTT and DSTWO to keep them up to date and make sure they still work.

I have a DSi, which is my first and only DS.
I don't use it anymore, since I went through all of the "good" games in its library and I have nothing to do in pokemon.
Also, the top-screen has this annoying blue tint on it.

There are 100+ "good" games in the library. I am sure you havent gone through them all. I have completed 37 games to date and have 100+ to go. This is while still playing Wii and PS3 games as well. If you want a full list of "good" games, PM me.

Balee56

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hungary
Usually 3-4 times a week on my DS Lite.
I haven't finished Pokémon SS because,i had a knock-off memory card which screwed up my save,and I recently got a new retail one.And recently started KH REcoded,and TWEWY.
Mario Kart DS and Warioware Touched are godlike so i play them too.

Hebon

Dabbling in the videogamagical
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use my DSlite all the time. I want to get a 3DS, but I've seen the resolution for DS games, so I'm holding off for the next version. It's either a 1:1 pixel but smaller than the DS screen, or same size as the DS screen and all pixelated. :glare:

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
I stopped using my DS Lite regularly after I got my PSP Go back in July/August, just played a Picross/Crosswords puzzle now and again, but I've just picked it up again last week to re-play the first Ace Attorney, the latest Professor Layton, and... that's about it. Still has a ton of games I have to play.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm still using a DS Lite and I never felt the urge to upgrade to a DSi due to the scarcity of "good" titles. DSiEnhanced games didn't really bring much to the "plate" either, and the only reason for me to get one would be DSiWare and the "Collector Value".

I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon though, I'll wait till they're cheapo and it will most likely end up on my Console Trophy Wall, never to be touched (at least not much).

I feel pretty much the same about the 3DS since as of now it's expensive and there aren't all that many good titles for it just yet. The 3DS WILL have a good library though, so it's a different story.

Truth to be told though, I program for the DS more than I actually "play" on it - I finished pretty much all the games I was interested in so-far and right now I'm occupied with the PSP. I'm pretty sure I will find some more "gems" for the DS, but until that time comes, it will remain a piece of hardware that I play with rather than play games on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc