still lost in wii

LostinWii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi to all,not new to the forum since i made an account back when the first Nds was still an hot thing and learned and bought too the r4 ds real card to play backup copies of games i didnt own ;)
then lost the account and now im back because im still playing my wii/wiiu since i think they are two incredible consoles with incredible games.
Lol, i know many of you dislikes the wiiu, but im a second hand buyer,so i buy consoles some year after the launch,and i really love them
btw this forum is full of great persons and guide and i hope to have a good time here1
sorry the Engrish,im from italy lol

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wii and Wii U are great.

It seems to be "cool" to dislike the Wii U and make childish jokes about it. The Wii U holds a special place as the last console I'll ever get. No plans to go further.

Have fun!

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hi to all,not new to the forum since i made an account back when the first Nds was still an hot thing and learned and bought too the r4 ds real card to play backup copies of games i didnt own ;)
then lost the account and now im back because im still playing my wii/wiiu since i think they are two incredible consoles with incredible games.
Lol, i know many of you dislikes the wiiu, but im a second hand buyer,so i buy consoles some year after the launch,and i really love them
btw this forum is full of great persons and guide and i hope to have a good time here1
sorry the Engrish,im from italy lol
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

I tell you, you will take pleasure in discovering this forum !!!:nds:

Reactions: Alexander1970

mtboss124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
welcome i used this forum ciense 2015 whit mi wii but never created an acount but well today is the day i remeber this forum for the ds gamemaker ds hombrew and programing in consoles in general. and welcome to gbatemp:yay: pd: sorry for my bad inglish i am spanish!!!!!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: