Not open for further replies.

KungChicken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was just watching a video of Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon preforming "Friday" by Rebecca Black on youtube and I saw that at 3:20 a guy comes in the background holding up what looks like a QR code for a Mii. The only problem is that it doesn't say "Mii" in the middle like all the ones I have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1v_XKgEPc

Is this really a QR code for a Mii? I would try and scan it but my 3DS is at a relatives house.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You do realize that QR codes don't have to be Mii's, right? They can be scanned with any cellphone that can do that.

KungChicken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nathan Drake said:
You do realize that QR codes don't have to be Mii's, right? They can be scanned with any cellphone that can do that.
No, I did not realize that. Until Sunday I didn't even know that this technology existed.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
KungChicken said:
Nathan Drake said:
No, I did not realize that. Until Sunday I didn't even know that this technology existed.

Well then, I would like to formally welcome you to the internet.
tongue.gif

Sorry if I sounded kinda like an ass, I'm not good at the whole explaining thing. Really though, that QR code could be lots of things. I wish I could scan it.

KungChicken

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nathan Drake said:
KungChicken said:
Nathan Drake said:

Well then, I would like to formally welcome you to the internet.
tongue.gif

Sorry if I sounded kinda like an ass, I'm not good at the whole explaining thing. Really though, that QR code could be lots of things. I wish I could scan it.

Nah, you didn't. It has probably had to be explained quite a bit around here lately. I want somebody to come around with a phone and scan it. What could it be?

QUOTE(BreadMaster @ Apr 2 2011, 02:36 PM)
of24d3.jpg

Not a mii.

Thank you kind sir, now for somebody with a phone to scan it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse