Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
Ill tell you what, I have a logical explanation as to why this is an April Fools joke. If both of them really wanted to leave gbatemp, they could've have waited another day, couldn't they? I bet that they very well know that all 'serious' news posted on the 1st of April is dispelled as an April Fools Joke. Also, why would someone want to end their illustrious carrier on the 1st of April?

....You really don't know Ace, do you?

Back on topic: Ace, Rayder, you'll both be sorely missed.But I have complete faith in our new Super Administrator p1ngpong.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Zorua said:
Ill tell you what, I have a logical explanation as to why this is an April Fools joke. If both of them really wanted to leave gbatemp, they could've have waited another day, couldn't they? I bet that they very well know that all 'serious' news posted on the 1st of April is dispelled as an April Fools Joke. Also, why would someone want to end their illustrious carrier on the 1st of April?

....You really don't know Ace, do you?

Back on topic: Ace, Rayder, you'll both be sorely missed.But I have complete faith in our new Super Administrator p1ngpong.

Of course he doesn't. He's new lol. (no offense, Zorua).

Lol, I can't wait for P1ngpong's reign of terror and stupidity.

Z

Zorua

Why does all of this suddenly sound serious to me? Guess this wasn't an April Fools joke after all........

@Schlupi, no offense taken. I'm new and I admit it. I've been posting only since September of 2010.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm back. Still people are thinking this is April Fools? *sigh*

what will Ace be doing now? does he have a family already?

And p1ngpong will be a great admin.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really thought you guys would have noticed the actual April fools joke, when we hijacked Narin's account and made it look like he had returned...
blink.gif
fnord

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys honestly its just an April Fools joke they will be back as admins tomorrow i really believe this is a joke from gbatemp otherwise costello would have shut this topic down due to spam and would have told us it is the truth

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
I really thought you guys would have noticed the actual April fools joke, when we hijacked Narin's account and made it look like he had returned...
blink.gif
fnord
Please tell me that wasn't the joke....

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vulpes Abnocto said:
blink.gif
fnord
Oh you.....

I don't think you guys would give out Narin's facebook account and all his contact info.. :/

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
blink.gif
fnord

VA is just fucking with us. I doubt that Gbatemp would post all his personal info (Narin posted his email and accoutn for just about everything he has) without his consent.

EDIT: FFFFFFFUUUUUU

Ninja'd by iFish.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Schlupi said:
Duskye said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
blink.gif
fnord

VA is just fucking with us. I doubt that Gbatemp would post all his personal info (Narin posted his email and accoutn for just about everything he has) without his consent.

Ninja'd by iFish.

#Winning

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
iFish said:
Schlupi said:
Duskye said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
blink.gif
fnord

Ninja'd by iFish.

#Winning

Go to hell, you hippie fish!

Narin, I hope you don't disappear again...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?