Gaming State of Decay

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Have completed it two times and have killed a little more than 4000 zombies.

Edit: eagerly waiting for the dlc.

blaisedinsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool, I was having a bit of a time figuring things out, lots of stuff doesn't seemed to be explained to well but I am just reaching the point where I am really starting to enjoy it.

My Marcus got killed when trying to pick up the doc and defend the farmhouse, first time I ran in to a juggernaut. I had brought extra ammo for my pistol but didn't realize it was the wrong kind of ammo for my gun until I was in the middle of battling that behemoth. Tried to take him down with some moltov but but only was able to hit him once. He burst inside the house, trapped me in a corner and ripped me in half.

I am sort of excited to see what undead labs will bring in the future now.

blaisedinsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the jagg use petrol bombs and head shots.

I killed one last night. Just randomly showed up right near my base. Pretty tense battle since the memory of Marcus getting ripped apart by one was fresh in my mind. I was panicking the entire battle firing wildly and throwing bombs everywhere even setting myself on fire at one point, but he eventually went down.

blaisedinsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the jagg use petrol bombs and head shots.

Do these guys get even tougher as the game progresses?

I have killed several of them but the other day I fought one that just would not go down. I was doing a morale mission with one of my best most leveled survivors with out a car at night and we were getting swarmed when the big mutha appeared. My companion was killed. I hit this beast with several firebombs and blasted him in the head with my shotgun several times as well. He wasn't going down and there were too many other zombies and I sprinted back to the church. I picked up some more fire bombs and went out to finish the job. I hit him a few more times and he still wasn't going down, I was right in front of my base and figured they would support me. I started to head back in to the base to hide since he wasn't going down and he caught me right at the gate and ripped me in half right there. I couldn't friggin believe it. I been getting too many survivors killed recently.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Most of the time I fire bomb them and drive them over with a truck. Don't know if they get stronger but I don't think so.
Other than thay I recommend a silenced rifle to shoot them without drawing attention. Silencers are cheap and fast to create to stack up on them.

blaisedinsd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the time I fire bomb them and drive them over with a truck. Don't know if they get stronger but I don't think so.
Other than thay I recommend a silenced rifle to shoot them without drawing attention. Silencers are cheap and fast to create to stack up on them.

Yeah, I am running out of cars I used up all the ones nearby and I killed a few survivors trying to take out hordes with damaged cars I had driven back. I can't seem to figure out how to set it up so my base will repair them. One of my survivors is said to be a mechanic so I don't know what else I need, the option is still not available in the menu. I am just going to relocate my base soon to an area with more cars most likely.

Maybe I just don't have enough space at the church to build I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: