Gaming Others About Super Pokémon Rumble Cheats

BunnyPlushie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I want to cheat in this game, but I am having trouble because I only have infinite HP, instant kill, money cheats, etc.
The first picture is the normal state and the second picture is the rare state. The cheat I want to use this time is the cheat to make the jump pad light up 100% of the time instead of 5% chance, but I couldn't find it after a lot of research.
There seems to be a game that came out after this one called Pokémon Rumble World, and that one seems to have quite a few cheats, but this one seems to have almost none.
So I am thinking of creating it myself. If I want to create it myself, how can I search for it?
Is it possible to make it by search?
I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

Attachments

• スクリーンショット 2023-12-03 122335.png
    スクリーンショット 2023-12-03 122335.png
    938.3 KB · Views: 28
  • スクリーンショット 2023-12-03 122353.png
    スクリーンショット 2023-12-03 122353.png
    943.2 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Dreas31

Dreas31

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, can you DM me and share the Infinite HP, and Instant kill codes please??.... I'm looking for also on internet, but no luck.... I'm try to edit the .dat files of the save file but i'm still new at this

BunnyPlushie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello, can you DM me and share the Infinite HP, and Instant kill codes please??.... I'm looking for also on internet, but no luck.... I'm try to edit the .dat files of the save file but i'm still new at this
Sorry, I was mistaken.
I don't know because the code in CTRPF is not published, it is SpeedFly's .plg and the code is not published there either....
In the meantime, if you lower the version of the 3ds itself and the version of the boot.firm, it is possible to use virtually infinite HP and instant kill cheats, but you want the code...
I'm really sorry I can't help you 😿.
Post automatically merged:

Also, sorry for the delay in replying to you after you went to the trouble of replying to me...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto