Startup problems.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by BBR, Dec 1, 2011.

Dec 1, 2011

Startup problems. by BBR at 3:14 AM (262 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. BBR
    OP

Newcomer BBR Advanced Member

Mexico
    I changed my language config for non-unicode programs and set it to Japanese, without having it installed.
    Now my PC doesn't starts, it just gets to the "Windows is starting screen" (Windows 7) and restarts (the animation doesn't plays).
    I guess I have to change the languaje again, so I got a repair disc for Windows 7, after several tries with the Startup Repair, I decided to continue searching and managed to get to the Regisrty Editor, but I don'w have ANY idea of what to edit. I REALLY need help :C
    PD: The message from startup repair is "Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically".
    PD2: I DON'T have any System Restore point or Backup Copy.
    Any help is appreciated.

Edit: After A LOT of Internet & Registry searchig, I realized that the only maping for the Keyboard avalible now is the JPN and KOR, that MIGHT be the problem, also, somebody just tols me that I have to backup my files and format, ┬┐Is this right? As I know, I just need to reinstall the windows files and delete the old in the worst case.

Edit2: Problem solved.