Not open for further replies.

Darkfadergfx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So guys, could anyone here maybe offer me something concrete as proof, apart from video's and photo's of some maybe even make believe loader? Cuz i just twittered him myself under the name of @Glennmertens16, i first asked him for some sort of private beta, i can believe that he doesn't want to do that.

But when i asked him to give me some concrete info about if it is finished or not, or if there is any progress, he didn't reply at all.

I Surely am no hater, nor do i doubt his skills, but did he really make the progress that he says he did? Or is he saying this all just to keep us warm?

Let me know something about this topic guys, because i've been waiting for weeks, just to do something more than get games out of the eShop

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
So guys, could anyone here maybe offer me something concrete as proof, apart from video's and photo's of some maybe even make believe loader? Cuz i just twittered him myself under the name of @Glennmertens16, i first asked him for some sort of private beta, i can believe that he doesn't want to do that.

But when i asked him to give me some concrete info about if it is finished or not, or if there is any progress, he didn't reply at all.

I Surely am no hater, nor do i doubt his skills, but did he really make the progress that he says he did? Or is he saying this all just to keep us warm?

Let me know something about this topic guys, because i've been waiting for weeks, just to do something more than get games out of the eShop
He gets about 20 angry tweets a day just like yours. He wisely sees no point in humoring his endless critics.

I know the wait is tough, but getting angry about it makes it worse.

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why in the blue hell would he offer a private beta to every average joe who comes asking (no offense)? You literally know nothing as you said so giving you a "beta" would serve no purpose whatsoever. Betas leak 99.9% of the time where then Nintendo would surely remove or patch the exploit game all because you wanted some "concrete proof". Second of all, he gets probably hundreds of tweets per day asking the same thing you are asking. People ignore him when he says anything significant so keeping quiet is just better.

As for proof he's posted videos (several times), photos (several times), and even reasons why it's being delayed. Homebrew launchers don't spontaneously shoot out of developer's asses ready-to-use. He has to make sure there are no significant bugs, re-code the exploit to work with the New 3DS, skin it and put a nice bow on it.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how would you actually benefit from it being released now? there is no real homebrew yet available, anyway
all is still work in progress, so you might just as well wait until he releases it
and as for proof, he posted plenty of pics and vids already

Bortz another smea thread :-)

Reactions: Darkfadergfx

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
are we supposed to care that you are losing faith and are not being patient?
i will happily use it, even it you lose 'faith'... :)

Darkfadergfx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I could benefit from it for my own personal reasons, i know a few programmers myself and maybe they could have a look at it. As far as i know video and photo editing can be done easy so this just isn't proof for me, i appoligize for making yet another smea thread but all the delays are really starting to make me doubt.

Anyways, thanks for the advice guys i'll leave him be, but i sure would like to know what he needed to get it started on the normal 3DS so i could maybe ask those guys to try theirselves.

This forum really is good, active community, people that reply, i'm glad i chose this one as homebase ^^

Reactions: cearp

cdoty

Trophies
Website
www.rastersoft.net
XP
Country
United States
So guys, could anyone here maybe offer me something concrete as proof...

I don't want to sound like a complete dick, but I probably will...

Where has he ever committed to give you, or anyone, SSSPwn? Why does he owe you, or anyone, SSSPwn?

If you don't believe him, stop following him on Twitter, and stop watching the message boards here. Eventually, it will appear or it wont. Either way, you've lost nothing. Some day you might stumble on the release.

Personally, I bought a 2DS roughly 6 months ago thinking it would be out 'shortly'. In hind-sight, that was pretty stupid. I should have waited until I had the SSSPwn file in my hands. The sad thing is I've seen my share of things like this that never materialized; you think I'd learn.
Luckily I got it new for $99, so I don't feel too bad.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I could benefit from it for my own personal reasons, i know a few programmers myself and maybe they could have a look at it. As far as i know video and photo editing can be done easy so this just isn't proof for me, i appoligize for making yet another smea thread but all the delays are really starting to make me doubt.

Anyways, thanks for the advice guys i'll leave him be, but i sure would like to know what he needed to get it started on the normal 3DS so i could maybe ask those guys to try theirselves.

This forum really is good, active community, people that reply, i'm glad i chose this one as homebase ^^

smea already said what is needed, a game and a 3ds with any firmware higher than 6.x (i think its 6.x not sure)

and he also said, that he will not tell the game's name until everything is ready, and told his reasons

and you will benefit from it when its released... it's an homebrew launcher, it's for people to develop stuff for 3ds...

i also dont understand the delays now (it is been delayed a really lot of time), but i think hes waiting for N3ds gets released on europe and america...

Reactions: Darkfadergfx

Darkfadergfx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't want to sound like a complete dick, but I probably will...

Where has he ever committed to give you, or anyone, SSSPwn? Why does he owe you, or anyone, SSSPwn?

If you don't believe him, stop following him on Twitter, and stop watching the message boards here. Eventually, it will appear or it wont. Either way, you've lost nothing. Some day you might stumble on the release.

Personally, I bought a 2DS roughly 6 months ago thinking it would be out 'shortly'. In hind-sight, that was pretty stupid. I should have waited until I had the SSSPwn file in my hands. Luckily I got it new for $99, so I don't feel too bad.

Haha, nice way of starting a quote, but you don't sound like a dick at all, i like honest people, and you're just being honest.

pretty true what you said and thats prolly what i'll do, it will surely give me 15 minutes a day more of playing Fantasy life and Smash Bros lol xD

And to migles i know you are right, i was just losing my temper a few minutes ago because of him not replying but to be honest i know too that he surely has his own reasons. You gotta check out the post Treellum posted in reply lol:P that sh*t made my day xD don't know if it is Smealum himself or maybe a troll trying to offend him, anyway, i'll wait just like the rest of you guys.

Weirdly enough everytime i check a post i feel myself calming down a lil' bit cuz you guys seem to know what you are talking about, i myself have basic knowledge in hacking but don't have any knowledge about programming, except for what my RL friends share with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://youtu.be/9FcXxqthgUM?feature=shared&t=169