Hacking Start downloading Games?

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
The backups that are currently floating around from Bigbluebox.....is there a reason NOT to start "collecting" them? Are they full game rips that would be ready to play once a full CFW comes out (xecuter, etc..), as in are they the correct format, etc..

Last edited by lukands,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The backups that are currently floating around from Bigbluebox.....is there a reason NOT to start "collecting" them? Are they full game rips that would be ready to play once a CFW comes out (xecuter, etc..)
It is likely that, when backup-loading is available, these backups you're talking about will be able to be played in one format or another. However, I wouldn't download too many of them, as a more convenient method of downloading and playing backups might become available in the near future.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know? Besides of the fact that the report won't work, if you don't like some sort of content, ignore it.
I think a more helpful comment would have read something like

"You aren't allowed to talk about sharing pirated content here" - instead he took a very aggressive stance, which is not often well received

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would start downloading but not to much as they may make some loader that reads them at some other format. (unlikely though)

Reactions: x65943

Th3C0d3br34k3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I think a more helpful comment would have read something like

"You aren't allowed to talk about sharing pirated content here" - instead he took a very aggressive stance, which is not often well received
I totally agree with you. He looks like that kind of person that are really affected by talking about piracy stuff, which isn't bad. And he gone hostile by replying that way, though.

D

Deleted-351540

I would start downloading but not to much as they may make some loader that reads them at some other format. (unlikely though)
Well, to be Frank instead of Bob... I keep thinking about the 3DS/Vita.

3DS: .3ds, then .3dsx, then .cia formats.
Vita: .vgs, then Mai, then NoNpDRM.

So yeah, it's entirely possible we see a secondary or third format for games. Just saying.

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Chief Wiggam here seeee meeehhhh seeeee, BBB called out TX on the video they launched implying the backups they ran were they're own dumps. (In latest pirate game title- no coincidence )

Reactions: Ronhero

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
No source?
See the NFO for One.Piece.Pirate.Warriors.3.Deluxe.Edition.NSW-BigBlueBox
*link removed*

Release Notes: ÛÛ ÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛ ÛÛ Time for another Switch release ÛÛ ÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛ ÛÛ nice Video Team Xecuter, wonder if those where our dumps ÛÛ ÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛ ÛÛ here is a game about pirate warriors ÛÛ ÛÛÛ
ÛÛÛ ÛÛ Enjoy as Always

I am overstepping the imagination a little with the wording i realize that , but you know how it goes. Plus BBB are the only scene releases as it stands now .

Last edited by porkiewpyne,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hi