Star Trek Tactical Assault and M3DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by beechyhead, Feb 20, 2009.

Feb 20, 2009
  1. beechyhead
    OP

Newcomer beechyhead Newbie

United Kingdom
    I have been attempting to find out if anyone has got Star Trek Tactical Assault working properly on the M3DS Real. I apologise if it's already been answered but I cant seem to find another topic for it.
    I have downloaded many different ROMs and even tried saving my real copy from my actual game cartridge, but they all do the same, which is that I can play 1 mission and then it crashes. Has anyone got it working?

2. Moots

Member Moots The Incredible Sulk

Canada
    You'd have better luck asking in the M3 forum, or even checking the release thread.

3. BlitX

Newcomer BlitX Member

Canada
    I read a post saying that the European version (777) didn't work bu the USA version (645) worked. I also read that some trans flash cards work while others don't . Neither version is working for me using my M3DS real with the latest version of Sakura (1.44x) or Touchpod and my Kingston 4gb SDHC micro SD card. Maybe if you can get a .sav file from someone who managed to save after the first mission that might help.