Star Trek: Tactical Assault (0777)

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ProtoKun7, Aug 16, 2009.

Aug 16, 2009
  1. ProtoKun7
    OP

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Kinda hoping this is the right section to post this, had a look yesterday, it seems like the best one. Anyway...

Does anyone here know of or have the ability to make any more codes for Tactical Assault (0777)? Currently the only codes I've come across are for Infinite Upgrade points and Infinite Reserve power (which doesn't work for me). I'd try to make some myself, but I'd probably need more experience to make them (don't worry, I'm not a n00b, I just don't make codes).

Ideally, I'd like to see some that would give me infinite shield/hull strength, short or no recharge time on weapons (waiting for them to charge can be a pain) [​IMG] and a working code for the reserve power [​IMG]

If anyone wants to make them or find them, it would be a great help [​IMG]
    I chose not to PM Rayder or Narin about it as it might've annoyed them or something.

And I did search before making the thread, and obviously, I couldn't find much [​IMG]

EDIT: Why the hell is this in GBA? Can a mod move it to NDS please?

2. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    You can always ask elixir and mrfatso and all those guys. They will probably help you out a bit.

3. ProtoKun7
    OP

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Well, I gave in and PMed elixirdream and Narin, but I've had no reply so far. I might try mrfatso at some point, or some of the other CCC members. To be honest, I didn't think anyone would reply to the thread, so thanks [​IMG]

And the thread's still awaiting moving to the NDS section

4. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    You should report your post to a mod (weird, I know, but it should work)