Hacking Star ocean second evolution japanese PSN version

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I got files from it and unpack psarc that was inside, but there so much files...
Dunno what files for what answers (Well, i know where video and dummy voices xD)

Last edited by k7ra,

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, this is like my favorite RPG of all time, which makes me kind of sad that I could barely stand every Star Ocean released afterward.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You just stated you tried unpacking it and checking out the files... if not to hack or translate it, then to what purpose?
To check if I can get scripts.
Like I said, I can't.
And leave it to these who more experienced with hacking.
I searched with HxD, text somewhere encrypted...
In which files, I dunno. :)

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
To check if I can get scripts.
Like I said, I can't.
And leave it to these who more experienced with hacking.
I searched with HxD, text somewhere encrypted...
In which files, I dunno. :)

Oh, I see. Yeah, Tri-Ace games in general seem to be difficult to work with. I remember it took YEARS for the original Star Ocean to not only be translated, but to work correctly in emulators, too.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I look for news about what's in the topic title. As this forum is a reference, I always come here to see what's new. There is no spam here, just a question.
You post same message 3 times in different time, I call it spam! (It's even deleted)
You would not get any answer faster no matter how many times you ask same question, only ban-an.
Topic tittle Star ocean second evolution japanese PSN version, there nothing in it.
And what news? Check few comments below, there no one work on it...
Plus it was 2 years, you revive necro-thread...

vinnycobain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You post same message 3 times in different time, I call it spam! (It's even deleted)
You would not get any answer faster no matter how many times you ask same question, only ban-an.
Topic tittle Star ocean second evolution japanese PSN version, there nothing in it.
And what news? Check few comments below, there no one work on it...
Plus it was 2 years, you revive necro-thread...
Hello, thanks for the information that no one is working on it. I didn't have that information, just for that, it was worth asking. If you know something, I would be happy if you share it with me.
I always ask in the appropriate places. If there is already a topic for that, I don't see the need to create a new topic.
If you don't like my posts, just move on. There is no need to report or insist on always hitting me. I don't want to be the owner of reason, I'm just a PsVita player. Stay in peace, friend,

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 6 Pro usando o Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5