Gaming SSBU Adventure mode - Hyrule forest

OperationNT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everybody,

I miss 0.33% to fully complete the adventure mode and it's due to a battle I cannot reach in Hyrule forest (dark world part). You can see the missing battle near a chest at the bottom right of the screenshot:

Hyrule-Forest1.jpg

Hyrule-Forest2.jpg

The enigma translation from the owl would be: "The young lady who waits for a friend will lead you to bravery".
Do someone have an idea of which action should I perform here to unlock a path to this fight?

Thank you for your help!

OperationNT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for the help! I didn't knew that a chest could be used another time to jump into it. :)
Now, I am at 99.83%: I still need to find a last missed battle, it will be so boring... :wacko:

thegame16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thank you for the help! I didn't knew that a chest could be used another time to jump into it. :)
Now, I am at 99.83%: I still need to find a last missed battle, it will be so boring... :wacko:
I am exactly at the same situation as you 99.83% have been going trough all maps again cant find anything

Zm1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was the same way I was missing 1 Spirit that was on the main dark world map just sitting in the corner that I was just over looking so I assume you guys have found the true ending correct?

thegame16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
if you mean with the real ending:

Edit: Why doesn`t the spoiler tag show up?

Edit2: and yes I got the real ending I am sure I just miss somewhere a fight but can`t find it

Last edited by thegame16,

OperationNT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think what I miss is a fighter: I didn't get the adventure mode "all fighters unlocked" acheivement (I have 72 fighters now). I desperatly try to look on different daps, try all hours in Hyrule flame clock. So I have a question about Kirby "food" road: is there only 3 fights to unlock here?
Thank you for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1