Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Today's update will be a bit late, as both myself and Ghosteo are incapacitated. The update will be introduced by either Cryos or Skyos, we shall see.

Also of note: we are now 92% finished with Phase 1. Most likely, we will be on Phase 2 this Sunday. Phase 2 will be much quicker than phase 1, as it is the "touch-up phase". Yes, this means we have 92% of ALL texture changes done.

We estimate Phase 3 will begin within 15-25 days. Phase 3 is SELECTION PORTRAITS, stock icons, timer portraits, and victory portraits. Of these, I only know for a fact that we have the location of the Victory portraits, and most importantly, have NO idea *still* where the Selection Portraits are. I thank all of you who have helped us search for them, though to this day we still cannot locate them, and hence cannot finish the project.

So at the moment, things look like we are going to hit a very large wall on Phase 3 that prevents us from completion. With any luck, by the time we get there (which isn't really all that far away), a solution will be found.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
I hope that this isn't a cop-out for not releasing a patch, the character portraits... I just want to be able to play with your guys' awesome texture swaps is all.

I'm not exactly sure I understand what "cop-out" means, but if it is synonymous with excuse, than you are somewhat right and somewhat wrong.

You are somewhat right because we plan on spending an exhausting amount of effort to find the character selection portraits, as it is crucial to the professionalism of this project. Part of honoring the various characters we have so far shown is being able to actively see them as you cycle through your various character "costumes". This was an included project goal from day 1, and one we don't plan on giving up on quickly.

You are somewhat wrong because ultimately, regardless of our success/failure to find the locations of the Selection Portraits, we still plan on releasing a patch. We will not be holding the project ransom in exchange for the obscure location we are seeking. That doesn't mean we are simply going to give up on such an important portion of the project either.

Update will be live in about 10 minutes.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Update is live
tongue.gif

It's very simple because there was very little flexibility with that particular character.

Tomorrow's update...

....ok....well...basically it was a joke that Skyos made, that Ghosteo just HAD to do. Err...well you'll see...

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Update is live, as well as tomorrow's hint:

~TOMORROW'S HINT~

I LOVE EARTH MORE THAN YOU like giant RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!!! DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS!!!

derrace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Raganook said:

~TOMORROW'S HINT~

I LOVE EARTH MORE THAN YOU like giant RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!!! DO NOT IGNORE MY VEINS!!!

Good job on the mod. Prime Metroid really looks good. Looking forward to some vids =p.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raganook said:

~TOMORROW'S HINT~

I know it. It is invader zim. Please say it is gir though.

Raganook

Raganook
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
derrace said:
Raganook said:

~TOMORROW'S HINT~

Good job on the mod. Prime Metroid really looks good. Looking forward to some vids =p.

We have a whole ton of vids
tongue.gif
All can be found here

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Icyfrodo said:
I think it's tonn Link with that Blue Costume (there's a trophy of it)

Do you mean the pajama thing or whatever? Like when you start Windwaker? That would be cool to fight as.

And great job on Jimmy and Zim!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ughh gonna be bored today, class for new job has a lot of networking material and I'm certified in that already...
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Peen apple.
    +1
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme