Endogene

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
For some weird reason the game always freezes up after i beat classic mode with Yoshi, after the mini-game where you shoot all your trophies.
The screen just turns black...

The weird part of this is that it only happens with Yoshi, i've already beaten classic mode with every other character

I'm using a PAL wii, latest update with a wiikey build in it, i'm not sure which update my wiikey has but it's the one before the one that was released shortly ago
The ISO i'm using is a DVD5 version of smash bros i found on a torrent site, had to patch it up to make the subspace emissary work

Tried to beat the classic mode with both my patched and un patched dvd5 version, both the same...

Has anyone experienced the same problem?
Is there a solution to it?

Endogene

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Same problem when playing yoshi in all star mode, as soon as i end the trophies shooting mini game after beating the allstar mode when a cinematic should play, back screen again...

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i havent played classic mode with yoshi on my DVD5 ntsc that i scrubbed from DVD9 and applied patches for: movie, 001, eng to japanese sound, and updates

solution is to press reset when you're playing the mini game shooter. i've done this on DVD5 ntsc-j only. the progress is saved but you dont get the extra tokens

i found out from Cinos =]
Smash Brothers Dairantou X Help/Instruction Thread
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=740...t&p=1029497

Endogene

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Just did it, worked out great

I tried to search the forum but i couldn't the tread you cited, sorry for making a new post with the same problem
I guess this problem is due to the movie file that comes after finishing a mode with yoshi, perhaps changing it with trucha will be able to fix this for good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up