SSBB black screen help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mayfly, Sep 14, 2009.

Sep 14, 2009

SSBB black screen help by mayfly at 10:31 AM (518 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. mayfly
    OP

Newcomer mayfly Member

United States
    Ive tried doing the search but not found anthing yet that can help me out. Im trying to boot a dvd5 PAl version of SSBB. All I get from several different attempts and images is the black screen sayign an error has occured and to edject the disk and restart the wii. Im using Wiikey 1.9s and have tried with several differetn disks, dvd+ and dvd-. The disks I am using work fine for other backups and I can run an origional PAL SSBB fine no problems on my wii. This problem is annoying me and Ive tried google but come up with nothing. My wii is firmware version 3.4e. Any help would be great

2. The_Dragons_Mast

Member The_Dragons_Mast GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Egypt
    Well thats because the dvd5 version uses the trucha bug but it is patched in 3.4 just use the Trucha Bug Restorer here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=6378 see the sticked guides if you dont know how to use it

3. mayfly
    OP

Newcomer mayfly Member

United States
    Sorry to be a pain. I've had a read and think I can just about do this =P However is there any ways I can check that this is definately what I need to fix this issue? I have trouble with no other backups. Is there any other titles which encounter simular problems I can check it with? Cheers