Hacking Question Sry - haven't been on here for a while - can u load backups now on Switch?

RunkMunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I haven't been using my Nintendo Switch for a while and I just recently purchased Let's Go Pikachu so I had to update to 6.2 EU. I have now turned off internet on my Switch (still 6.2 EU).

I have managed to softmod my WiiU and load backups with external hdd and I am wondering whether this is now possible with the Switch? (ofc u would load from mSD card)

What "payloads" or software should I put in the mSD Card that would allow me to install (if necessary) CFW needed to load backups from same mSD card?

I see "RCM Payload" and "SX Installer". Are these the things needed to softmod your Switch? Or what is the process for softmodding your Switch?

Feel free to provide links to necessary threads with payloads and/or CFW needed to load backups and I'll check them out for instructions and all that.

Thanks in advance for the help! =) / RunkMunk.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short answer yes. There are a slew of ways to do this. Just like the Wii U. You can run from SD or external hard drive. Just dont do anything at all if you want to play online. Get a 2nd switch for hacking and keep one 100% legit so you dont get banned online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.