Square Enix lol

Shadow_Boss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just wanted to drop by, and say, how STUPID Square Enix's account management system is.

Like I'm part of the FFXIV beta test right? So for me to access it..I gotta log in via Tester Forum...login doesn't work...sooo I go to the "secure accounts" website to check whats up with my account if I've been given access or not...lol..."ID or Password is incorrect"....and I'm 100% sure I know my ID and Password since I was on it this morning.

So I went through forgot password...20 or so times....successfully updated password each time, answering security question and D.O.B each time....and each time I've successfully done it, I've given the system at least 10 minutes to "update itself" and i try to log in again, nope....incorrect ID or Password lol....and by now I know they're right, since my ID is my email or my nickname (have tried both), and I've updated password, and I couldn't have been able to do so if my email was wrong....Contacted customer support, and you know what they tell me?

Dear Customer,

Regarding your request for support. Please find your answer below.

We apologize for the confusion in regards to this issue. When attempting to access the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta Tester Forums, you will be unable to use your email address as the ID. You will need to use your SQUARE ENIX ID, please login to http://secure.square-enix.com and refer to the top of the page.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.

In my email all i said was i needed to access FFXIV Tester Forum, but it said i couldn't log in, and i went to secure.square-enix.com to check on my status and what's going on and (what i told you at beginning of the post).

and they send me that..................lol....................having such a great day.....flat tire on the way to work, forgot debit card and credit card on my table in room so no food for a 9hr shift selling phones to ghetto people, neighbour's dog took a dump all over my stairs leading to my front door (which i asked him to clean up and he did...but still), xbox 360 got red ring of death, ps3 got the yellow light of death, AND to top it all off...iPhone 4 froze so i restart it and all my contacts are gone....:D

Yeah...so...just wanted to drop by and inform everyone of how stupid Square Enix is, let a load off my chest while checking up on some 3DS updates....lol sorry for the long winded post folks....

I'm gona pop in some Indiana Jones on Blu Ray....lets hope the Blu Ray player is having a good day lol.

anyone else having an exciting day?! or have encountered this problem with Square

Shadow_Boss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Didnt know they were doing a new beta test, after playing ffxi for years i just signed up :)
Yes a new Final Fantasy XIV is releasing Realm Reborn and so far its looking very impressive though id like to test it for myself and see lol

Have you met Blaze yet?
Lol who is Blaze?

When Tom posts the exact same thing as Bortzy 2 spaces below....
and gets a like for it.
#Gbatemp
lmao i liked it because i gave up, i also figured he was jus doing it to add to my awesome day lol

I don't think OP has died several times after being stabbed about hundreds of times in order to save a virgin orphan from being sexually assaulted from Japanese tentacle monsters. You cannae compare the two.
lmao

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think OP has died several times after being stabbed about hundreds of times in order to save a virgin orphan from being sexually assaulted from Japanese tentacle monsters. You cannae compare the two.
You're absolutely correct. I don't know what I was thinking. It's just...only so many "bad" things can happen in one day before a tale starts to feel contrived. I mean, at least Blaze throws some prose in there so you really feel the gunshots and sexual assault...

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't see any issues with Square Enix account manager, I also had the beta code today and I'm now installing it without anything close to an issue, your case must be pretty uncommon or something.-

Shadow_Boss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see any issues with Square Enix account manager, I also had the beta code today and I'm now installing it without anything close to an issue, your case must be pretty uncommon or something.-

I guess, I don't know, they emailed me back saying they can't resolve this issue over email and to get into contact with an agent via Square Enix's chat. So I guess i'll be doing that on monday. It's weird though, its got to be something wrong with my computer or something because I created a new account today, I was in the account management looking at all the stuff so I thought it was all good, I log out, and then try to log back into the new account and it said the same thing again ID or Password is Incorrect.

Apparently the category of my issue is "Unlinking" in the Accounts section.

You're absolutely correct. I don't know what I was thinking. It's just...only so many "bad" things can happen in one day before a tale starts to feel contrived. I mean, at least Blaze throws some prose in there so you really feel the gunshots and sexual assault...

I know it sounds extremely far fetched but it is what it is, doesn't bother me though if you don't believe it. Turns out i overreacted for Playstation 3, it was fine I used an air can and blasted the fan it seems to be ok. so yayyy lol

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well...the game looks funner now at least.

Dear god did it suck horrendous nuts when it first came out. I'm glad they actually acknowledged that everyone hated their game, and they redid it.
Adding PvP was also an incredibly smart move. No PvP in this day and age is pretty laughable.

Shadow_Boss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well i manage to get INTO the Beta couldn't enjoy a longer testing period. its weird, couldn't log into beta forum at home, get to work bam i can log in lol then when i get home i can log in again....anyways

so i played the beta, its gorgeous....but omg there is so much i need to rant about but can't....so i did it on the beta tester forum, enough people liked the comment so hopefully devs take a look at the suggestions (im sure many others made the same suggestions before me)...but yeah i can tell you this much at least....if they don't fix what i suggested, I'm not buying it i wont even play it for free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all