rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Crystal Chroniciles, Tactics, KH and TWEWY are the only good SE games

IMO
You're in desperate need of FFIV and FFVI. Feed it to this poor boy, quick!

Just kidding, I'm well aware that you're not much of a retro gamer.
No i just hate turn based gaming

DOnt know why I love pokemon so much then.... but I ant stand the turn based shit anywhere else

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Crystal Chroniciles, Tactics, KH and TWEWY are the only good SE games

IMO

DOnt know why I love pokemon so much then.... but I ant stand the turn based shit anywhere else
Tactics is turn based.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:

IMO

Tactics is turn based.
I dont know it was kinda different than classic turn based... cant explain

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:

IMO

Tactics is turn based.

Looks more like you can't stand any game pre 1997. AKA n00b gamer.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Sir VG said:
Rockstar said:
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:

IMO

Tactics is turn based.

Looks more like you can't stand any game pre 1997. AKA n00b gamer.

Excerpt from Rocky's list of favorite games:
8.Need For Speed Undercover(PC)
7.Mario Bros(NES)
6 Guitar Hero 3(Wii)
So your observation is incorrect. According to his page, he also has a NES, SNES, GB, GBC, N64 and PS1.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ff has been going slowly down hill after VII bit by bit they started added more and more fucking cut scenes until finally half the game is nothing but movies. and than they try and turn it into an MMO which turned out to be the worst buggiest piece of trash ever made. they might as well not even make FF games just make FF movies like advent children!!

Treflex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They should make a TWEWY sequel for 3ds
biggrin.gif
that might help them out...

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Square Enix thread on GBAtemp?

Turns into discussion about Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, opinions on which Final Fantasy game is the best, opinions on which Kingdom Hearts game sucks more and how Cloud and/or Lightning is emo.

EVERYTIME.

edit: how about we discuss some of the other SE games for once, maybe go on the Enix side of things like Grandia. You like that GBAtemp? Nope.

relminator

#AnyaBasic
Trophies
Website
rel.phatcode.net
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
ff has been going slowly down hill after VII bit by bit they started added more and more fucking cut scenes until finally half the game is nothing but movies. and than they try and turn it into an MMO which turned out to be the worst buggiest piece of trash ever made. they might as well not even make FF games just make FF movies like advent children!!

For what it's worth, my favorite FF is FFXII.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Rockstar said:

IMO

I second the FFVI recommendation. I'm playing through that right now (SNES version, first ever time) and it's a fantastic game. I found XIII to be far too linear and repetitive for my taste. My favourite FF games are actually Tactics Advance and A2, but VI is looking to share that spot as a 'main' Final Fantasy game. I still need to play VII properly, though..

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that what Square Enix needs is something original. They did that (almost) perfectly with Dissidia, but that rides the success of the FF series.

They ARE getting more original though; they've release some new ideas to the iPhone like Imaginary Range (I think that's what it's called). They just need to do that to the consoles and they should be set.

And, in agreement to Guild, I absolutely LOVE FFXIII. The battles are surprisingly deep later in the game, and it looks stunning. Nowadays, people just hate it to ride the bandwagon.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
And, in agreement to Guild, I absolutely LOVE FFXIII. The battles are surprisingly deep later in the game, and it looks stunning. Nowadays, people just hate it to ride the bandwagon.
Forgot to mention that - the battle system is absolutely brilliant. Definitely one of XIII's strong points!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
prowler_ said:

Turns into discussion about Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, opinions on which Final Fantasy game is the best, opinions on which Kingdom Hearts game sucks more and how Cloud and/or Lightning is emo.

EVERYTIME.

edit: how about we discuss some of the other SE games for once, maybe go on the Enix side of things like Grandia. You like that GBAtemp? Nope.
I say we talk about Chrono Cross! That game gets no love, even though it's the best Squire Soft (Enix) game ever made!

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
prowler_ said:

EVERYTIME.

I say we talk about Chrono Cross! That game gets no love, even though it's the best Squire Soft (Enix) game ever made!
I say we talk about Valkyrie Profile! So unloved.
sad.gif

Chrono Cross gets a lot of love. From me.
wub.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
prowler_ said:

EVERYTIME.

One of the best RPGs I've ever played.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
prowler_ said:

EVERYTIME.

it's pointless to argue all the FF boyz are already in here defending their precious shit FF and SE their too blind to see this company has been going down hill for a long time.

as for grandia...grandia 3's battle system shits all over FF gay battle system ANYDAY!!

--- end of line ---

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:

I'd say it's the best PSX era RPG. I think it beats Chrono Trigger (although I wasn't really a big Chrono Trigger fan).

I still haven't played it yet but I heard everyone like Einhander.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really liked Chrono Cross, but I had played it when I was much younger and the storyline and branching paths confused the crap out of me.

The battle system also pushed me away. So goddamn confusing. Maybe I'd enjoy it now.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps