Spy Camera

Maktub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
smileipb2.png

http://www.ledshoppe.com/Product/com/CA4054.htm

What do you guys say? I wanna record some people without they notice, do you think that would do? It's not something I need, but I've been working this summer and have some money I could use on useless crap like this with which I can have quite some fun. The idea is not just to have it on my shirt pocket like a nerd, but to have it around my desk or something, hehe.

Well, any thoughts on this? anyone tried any of these before? any suggestions from dealextreme or something?

P.S: the site is legit, I've bought stuff from there before.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Maktub said:
smileipb2.png

http://www.ledshoppe.com/Product/com/CA4054.htm

What do you guys say? I wanna record some people without they notice, do you think that would do? It's not something I need, but I've been working this summer and have some money I could use on useless crap like this with which I can have quite some fun. The idea is not just to have it on my shirt pocket like a nerd, but to have it around my desk or something, hehe.

Well, any thoughts on this? anyone tried any of these before? any suggestions from dealextreme or something?

P.S: the site is legit, I've bought stuff from there before.

>Battery use time about 80-110 mins

Probably better off just freeing up some hard drive space and setting a webcam to record if it's just going to be on your desk, assuming that's where you keep your PC.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Do they have sample videos from that camera? The problem with tiny cameras is low quality in low to average light, which is where most secret cameras are used, unless you're filming bikini beach babes.

Maktub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, Law, webcams usually turn their leds on and people would just be suspicious about it, plus I don't like having my laptop on for much time.

Dunno about the quality, Veho. I've been browsing through dealextreme and there's some sample video of it. It looks pretty well (~1mpx) but it's a tiny little square, so not much resolution (something around 5x5cm).

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Please don't do anything with the camera that will result in jail or prison. I'm alright with this if you are spying on someone whose trying to steal you stuff, your girlfriend, or your stash maybe even spying on your siblings and relatives but don't go too far with this okay.

Maktub

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hop2089 said:
Please don't do anything with the camera that will result in jail or prison. I'm alright with this if you are spying on someone whose trying to steal you stuff, your girlfriend, or your stash maybe even spying on your siblings and relatives but don't go too far with this okay.
Ehr - okay?

My... girlfriend?
rofl2.gif
no need to record her. Maybe other girls, but I can see her naked whenever I feel like it
rofl2.gif

Wow, I'm impressed by how much you care about me. Can we be fwiendz and you will take cawe of me when my tummy huwtz?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one because it seemed like really awesome at the time... recording time is two hours, 352x288 video resolution, low quality sound, decent video. I mostly use it at school to record random crap which my friends and I laugh about later

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw man, I wish I had one of these a few months ago when I was trying to catch a thief. This would have worked like a charm. (Unless he stole the pen, lol)

Oh, and your name spelled backwards is "Butkam"...which I thought kinda funny for the topic.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1