BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its spring break for my college. Which means i get kicked out of the dorms and sent elsewhere. For some that means the beach or trips with friends. For me? that usually means going home.
Which isnt all that bad. Since its 5 hours to get home, i dont usually get to see many of my high school friends and church friends. But its also kinda depressing.
So ill outline some things that ive done and other certain categories below, so you dont have to read a text wall. You can find something to read that might interest you.

The Woman
...is awesome. I got to see her earlier this week on Sunday. We had dinner with my family and later watched Social Network. It was cool, cause we did something ive wanted to do for a long time: Make out instead of actually watching the movie
tongue.gif

Then i got to see her on Tuesday and we went to get wings.

PSP
yaypsp.gif

So about 1 and a half years ago i bought a PSP from a friend for about $70. It wasnt in perfect condidtion but it didnt need to be.
*hacked with M.33-6 (which is awesome cause it plays just about anything)
*Came preloaded with the 3 games i wanted it for. FFT, Patapon 1 and 2.
*AND a 4 gig magicgate stick. (which is awesome consitereing 4 memory sticks in 2009 were still about $45 and PSP 100x's were still way over $150...)
He said he really just wanted the money, and i was a good friend... So i get really lucky. Which leads to point 2, when i found out i could play PSX rips of my physical games...

Final Fantasy 7
I finished FF7 for the first time on my PSP over the first few days of break. I started last November and finally got around to finishing it this week.
I have to say, im not all that impressed. There are some things that really didnt sit well with me.
First off i DID like the mind games that Cloud dealt with. I thought that was cool.
Now the game was overall VERY depressing and dark. Not only in terms of early early 3D gaming graphics (which personally i have a soft spot for pointy polygon models
smileipb2.png
).
But the game was just sad with Aeris dying and meteor still coming after Sephiroth dead. The final fight was odd, and the game itself is extremely confusing, let alone the plot holes i could drive the Highwind through (specifically how did Red XIII have kids?! hes the last of his kind!)
eh oh well. it was interesting but not a game i wanna play again.

FF9
Riding on the coattails of FF7, i started 9 the otherday after finishing 7. Im only about 6 hours in, but man those 6 hours, alone, are better in every way than 7 will ever be.

My Bedroom
My bother and i rearraged my room so i could have a better setup. My old arrangement had been the same since i have been in middle school. I like the new setup alot. Now i can actually sit at my desk and use my laptop instead of sitting in bed and burning me legs. Stupid macbook pro.

College Things

I applied to be and RA again this year, and again, got denied. I dont understand what im doing wrong, but apparently my RD doesn't want me as an RA
frown.gif

What sucks even more is that i have a whole week here at home and i cant even talk to my RD till i get back to see why i didnt get chosen.

I brought home a few weeks worth of work for college and here it is Thursday and i have no motivation for miles to do any of it. Im getting a bit depressed thinking about it.

--

Well thats about it.

PS does anyone want a sig/avatar combo? I feel like making one.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just bought a PSP myself recently and I'm pretty chuffed with it. It really is a cool device. I'lll agree with a lot of the things you said about FF7. It's a good game but it can be really overbloated with how batshit the story is.

Also have fun shexing you GF.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spring Break at my school is not for another week, so lucky you.

I've also have a psp. One of the first one's in fact. It's pretty cool.

Edit: And I wouldn't mind you making me a new sig. The one I made seems crappy to me.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
looks like you have an awesome life subtracting the fact of being a RA .
wait , were you the one who made the blog about the ghosts at the dorms at night ? i remember reading about it , but can't seem to remember who made it . . . And also , what's a RD / RA ? o_o

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um... Yeah i guess i do
biggrin.gif

Im pretty much the typical American kid. Ive had everything handed to me. Which some times makes me sad for the others that arent as fortunate as me
frown.gif

RA is a Resident Assistant. At college we have dorms and the RA are the ones in charge. RAs put together activites and keep general order on floor.
RD is the Resident Director. Hes the one who is in charge of the RAs as well as the kids in the building.

Does that make sense?

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ah yes it does .

RD is at the top .
followed by a few workers which are the RA .
than you have the students themselves who are just there .

although not everyone is as fortunate as yourself , you could always help those less fortunate by giving them the opportunity of even having / trying things .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.