Spring 2020 promotions - GBAtemp's refined mod army

ciZZaR6.png

It's been two years since our new moderators were brought on to help the site become the greatest it can be. Ten moderators were hired in the summer of 2018, and now it's time to give some of them a promotion for all their hard work!

Previously blue moderators @Joe88 and @x65943 have now been promoted to Global Moderator! Congratulations, you two!

In addition, certain moderators have been granted new permissions. You can now turn to Flame, for questions about the Wii/Wii U sections, and AlanJohn for the DS section. Hey, AlanJohn, can I perfectly emulate GBA games on my DS? Tell me now!!! :P

I'd also like to introduce our newest supervisor, @porkiewpyne! A well-deserved round of applause for our report-handing madman, please!

We also have a brand new blue moderator! After years of back and forth, @VinsCool is now a mod. Yes, dreams do come true.

As years pass, and things change, certain people move on, and aren't able to be as active as they once were. To @Cyan @FIX94 and Depravo, thank you so much for all your work as staff, we've all greatly appreciated your level headed thinking and helpful posts for new members. We hope to see you around from time to time as former staff, and everyone here wishes you the best as you explore new avenues in life!

-The GBAtemp staff

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Previously blue moderator @x65943 has now been promoted to Global Moderator!
Siiiick, congrats!

We also have a brand new blue moderator! After years of back and forth, @VinsCool is now a mod. Yes, dreams do come true.
:hrth::hrth::hrth:Finally, the moment I've been waiting for all my life :hrth::hrth::hrth:

Congrats to everyone else too, it's just that I don't remember anyone else because I'm out of touch with the Temp :tpi:

Last edited by CeeDee, , Reason: what the fuck even is formatting tbh

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
congat's to the new mods it's a shame to see the old one's go but it's time for youngin's to take up and show us there modding powers

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay