Arschkrampi

The Purple Avenger
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Me and my girlfriend both have a 3DS. We have 125 pokemon each. Since 2 days we have not recieved any more over spotpass. There should be 150 if I am not mistaken. Anyone else have the same problem?

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Have you checked if it is off in the Pokedex? Maybe its changed time?

For me I thought the same because I would get updates every 7am. Now they seemed to change the update time to around 7-8pm which sucks because it slips my mind til around 11pm lol

Arschkrampi

The Purple Avenger
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, since you said they changed time... I thought you could just turn on the ds any time after they sent the update and you wpuld get it. It is turned on for sure. strange...

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's just my assumption since I leave my 3DS on standby and check it every now and then. I hope someone else has a more definite answer for you
tongue.gif

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you get the spotpass update every 24h from when you last got new pokemon, but I also notice that sometimes GF doesn't send out the info at the same time each day. But I'm pretty sure, regardless of when they send out he signal you have to wait 24h. Maybe you caught in a time paradox of these two factors. Leaving our system on for the a full day may fix this. Maybe.

D

Deleted User

Arschkrampi said:
Well now it is the third day and I left it on 28 hours now and nothing... strange
Make sure the internet is on, make sure you are in range, shut off the 3ds and try again, make sure you didnt disable spotpass in the pokedex options

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's okay. I never got my legendary pokemon from the first day. I kept checking the app every 30mins for 24 hours and never got it.

D

Deleted User

chartube12 said:
That's okay. I never got my legendary pokemon from the first day. I kept checking the app every 30mins for 24 hours and never got it.
You know you can scan Pokemon on youtube videos and get them.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had this problem before, change your 3DS date to one day forward, it'll reboot wait for 30 seconds, open up your pokedex and you'll get a bunch of pokemon. After that set your 3DS date one day backward and you'll receieve your next bunch tomorrow.

Hope it works for you =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended