Gaming *spoilers* what are your thoughts on the darker side kingdom?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved to hate this level. It was a great challenge, and a throwback to M64 Bowser levels. I think they made it separate from the final Bowser fight due to it's greater difficulty from the rest of the game.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
You don't get any item in the whole level though, so it's just big > normal for not bringing anything, right? If you do farm items you're probably right though.
Well, by not bringing anything I assumed the person is already in Item state; but yeah. If you really don't bring anything and start out in Super, you only have 2 HP.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who find dark side harder? The first rabbit with many top hats is brutal.(Unless you ground pound him to skip the hat phase.) Getting cocky and he will head butt you.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who find dark side harder? The first rabbit with many top hats is brutal.(Unless you ground pound him to skip the hat phase.) Getting cocky and he will head butt you.
He is pretty brutal. Eventually I figured out how much attack I can get in before he retaliates and get out of the way fast enough. All of the other guys were pretty dead simple, though bombergirl did get me a few times when I miscalculated which direction she was going to go in. No other boss harmed me, not even Big Mama.

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He is pretty brutal. Eventually I figured out how much attack I can get in before he retaliates and get out of the way fast enough. All of the other guys were pretty dead simple, though bombergirl did get me a few times when I miscalculated which direction she was going to go in. No other boss harmed me, not even Big Mama.
i learned you can skip knocking off his hats if you jump on him while he's spinning on the ground

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can knock the bombs up during ufo phase and if you are skilled or lucky you can knock back the smaller bombs she throw. Th venom vomiting rabbit just require you to be careful. The mecha fight is a lot easier with you having access to hammer bros which jump higher(which negate the need of using bird beak) and run faster than mario. It's also supremely satisfying to knock them out with a barrage of hammers.

Last edited by Yil,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*