[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to have a game breaking bug...I took a hot air balloon all the way to the top of the blizzard in Rito Village and when I got there Tulin flew away (the same conversation as when you leave for another area).

I jumped off by balloon ship and into the wind temp without him. I cant activate the teleport location there, i assumed you need Tulin for that. However, now he never returns. No matter if I teleport to the sky tower, sleep until a blood moon etc. He has never come back.

So now I can't turn any of the turbines in the Wind Temple. I don't even have a save to roll back to because I've been trying to fix this for so long. Really hope I don't have to restart.
I did the same thing. There are set cut scenes that happen before you reach the top. Tulin flew off to wait on one of the smaller islands, but I don’t remember which one. You need to find him before you can reach the top.

Metav

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok this is the beginning of the game.
I have beatten ther 4 monsters and now I am looking for the 5th Sage in the Golem Factory.
Post automatically merged:

I think I don't.
1.Witch head? The mask?
Where is the forge?
2.Who and where is Mineru?
Where did you get the mask?

Ok this is the beginning of the game.
I have beatten ther 4 monsters and now I am looking for the 5th Sage in the Golem Factory.

I think I don't.
1.Witch head? The mask?
Where is the forge?
2.Who and where is Mineru?
Where is the mask?
That's probably why.

1. Yes the mask, that's the golem's head. You need to bring it over towards the body and put it in place
2. Mineru will be inhabiting the golem once you're finished.
Where can I find the mask

sonkite2225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mayoij.jpg

anyone here who knows what the mayoi things are for? what can you do with that?

Groogalz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Im stuck looking for a quest in the gerudo desert. It's something like hidden treasure in the gerudo desert and it says to look at the feet of statues. The only thing i found was a cave with nothing in the middle of the four big statues but there's no treasure here. And i'm quite sure the quest is about unlocking the desert divine best mask from BOTW. Anyone could help me?

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have 3 thingsi need help with.
1 is there any way to find dragons quickly? i don't mean to make their material grabbing thing reset. just mean getting them to show up in a given place, has I'm trying to find best spots to farm them i already have the light dragon done. also can you search them on map or with the compendium?

2 where the heck is the rest of the rubber armor set i cant find the rest. if anyone can mark on map where that is id be grateful

3 what order should i do the dungeons i have done rito then goron but not sure what order to do the rest. if anyone can advise without spoiling that would be great

SMNFXCN

fox-raccoon hybrid
Trophies
Website
simonfoxcoon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
Those blue flames from underground. What are they for?
those are Poe, collect them, and you can trade them with Bargaining Statues in the depths. i think stuff like bomb flowers and dark clumps, as well as amiibo/dlc outfits are able to be exchanged for Poe

Reactions: Morricorne

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i have 3 thingsi need help with.
1 is there any way to find dragons quickly? i don't mean to make their material grabbing thing reset. just mean getting them to show up in a given place, has I'm trying to find best spots to farm them i already have the light dragon done. also can you search them on map or with the compendium?

2 where the heck is the rest of the rubber armor set i cant find the rest. if anyone can mark on map where that is id be grateful

3 what order should i do the dungeons i have done rito then goron but not sure what order to do the rest. if anyone can advise without spoiling that would be great

Rossaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did the same thing. There are set cut scenes that happen before you reach the top. Tulin flew off to wait on one of the smaller islands, but I don’t remember which one. You need to find him before you can reach the top.
Oh man I’m an idiot. Thanks so much for this, I just found him again.

Groogalz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't find the statue in the great mine in the depth, it shows the location on the map but there is no statue. I heard somewhere there was a quest but dunno how to find it. Anyone can help?

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2023-05-12 210822.png
    Capture d'écran 2023-05-12 210822.png
    396.1 KB · Views: 15

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol