[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

cmoig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I'm losing my mind trying to figure out the thunderhead isles. I've explored them fully; I don't understand what the game wants me to do right now. All my game is telling me to do right now is "further investigate the ring ruins", and explore the "new sky island". How tf do I find this fifth sage? I already have the thunder gear and all.
that's by far the worst quest in the game.
You are not supposed to go up in that Island, in fact drop down and glide over the island below.

Reactions: radicalbuddhism

RubentheDryBones

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm losing my mind trying to figure out the thunderhead isles. I've explored them fully; I don't understand what the game wants me to do right now. All my game is telling me to do right now is "further investigate the ring ruins", and explore the "new sky island". How tf do I find this fifth sage? I already have the thunder gear and all.
Get to the biggest one further down. You should see a shrine and a wall blocked by branches you can cut

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's painful but I would recommend you to upgrade the purah pad until you have the sensor because the entrance for the sage is near a shrine so, locate that shrine and you will have to open a big door (just like the first one) and this will take hearts from you to open it and then you will start the quest for the 5th sage

thehitokirii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what it means when the goddess statue/bargain stones say: under the water behind the stone gate of the great plateau ?

Big_John

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
anyone know how to get the wingsuit
Post automatically merged:

Anyone know what it means when the goddess statue/bargain stones say: under the water behind the stone gate of the great plateau ?
its the waterlogged entrance to the great plateau if you find the entrance on the wall of the great plateau it can be broken and there's a statue

hertzian56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The third gerudo desert light tower is misaligned but I can't rotate the cog on the top because the spokes are broken and nothing to attach to it to rotate it, also can't just rotate with the special grab ability either. Anyone help with this?

Drobbo84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this has been asked but on the water temple there's two pumps to activate on the left hand side i think. One has sludge in a spinning top and the other has a water wheel. No idea how to do the spinning top and ive powered half the wheel. Help please

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently doing the Dragon Tears questline, and there is a moment that I will be shocked if it doesn't become a meme. If you have gotten to "this" point, you know what I'm talking about.

yuckpuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

its the waterlogged entrance to the great plateau if you find the entrance on the wall of the great plateau it can be broken and there's a statue
Somewhere in the sky map will be area's with water in the middle similar to fairy fountain but they aren't fairy fountains. They are minigames that involve you sky diving into rings from the top all the way down to the water I mentioned before. You can speak to one of the robots (don't know the exact name off hand) and they will tell you about the diving ceremony (the minigame) you complete it the first time and reward you with a shrine and I believe if you finish any of them in 25 seconds they provide you with the wingsuit armor (currently I only have 2 but I assume the third one is somewhere in the sky aswell).

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to get into the Lost Woods? The Trail of the Sword quest is pointing me there, but I can't enter.

I found a few Obsidian and Blue-White Frox just wandering around the depths. What I haven't found are normal Frox for the normal Frox Fangs needed to upgrade the Depths gear for the second time.
follow the statues on the way to the autobuild temple and you should come across a norma frox also you can get autobuild the first time you go to depths

anyone have a map of hyrule with info on it concerning the outfits hidden in caves ,towers, and dragon paths

Last edited by kiyafox,

nVidi4x

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can someone please help me with the quest " the beast and the princess"?? been looking for it now for allmost 3 days...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Idc about the nintendo direct cuz i don't have a switch