[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Lazu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Does anyone know where/what I'm supposed to do after Riju talks to you while reading the wall? I need to find red pillars

Abstract3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
You need to go in the caves below, use the the ability to rise above the surface (look for a big circle in the ceiling) then when your in there will be staffs on either sides of the doors in the corners to remove, you can then open the tower.
Post automatically merged:

I can't get passed marbled Gohma... I was able to damage him to half the health bar and now nothing damages him. What am i doing wrong? Shoot the eye with arrows the i rolls and no damage happens... only thing seemly effect him is the exploding rocks he shoots out but, it just knocks him down and still can't figure how to damage it.
after you take out 2 of the legs with the goron and gohma falls to the ground, run over and jump on him and use your best weapon to smack the eyeball. The other thing is I have noticed the weapons have some weird black crap on them and regardless the level they act like a Damage 3, If you have amiibos use those and pull some good swords from the chests they do not have the black stuff on them and act more like the damage level they are. That will kill Gohma and other Creatures off much quicker.

Abstract3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SO anyone put any time into this game and noticed something wrong with the Rupee Situation? Like the Lack of? I mean I pull chests from the water they will have a Single Green Rupee, Smack that that little Blue creature with an arrow I am lucky if I get a Blue Rupee but usually 2 green, Breaking open metal and wooden boxes No rupees,. The only thing I can do to earn cash I found is selling Ore but Diamonds, Ruby's and Sapphires Are scarce.

We then have Outfits costing in the Thousands, I have been playing for many hours taken down 2 dungeons got have the towers activated, completed several quests and I haven't even earned a 1000 Rupees yet! It seriously seems like something is off with this.

The other Question, what is the black stuff coating the weapons? Has anyone found a way to remove it? I am suspecting it has something to do with the extremely low damage rate. I have gotten weapons from Amiibo Chests that don't have it and they seem to have the proper effect vs level when attaking.

(Using the XCI- Converted to NSP loaded on the Switch FW 16.0 with the 1.1.0 Patch)

Abstract3000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm so lost. I guess there's a 4th shrine at the beginning and I can't find it after hours of looking. I need it to open the temple of time door. Anyone got a map screenshot of the first 4 locations? I don't know why this is giving me problems being so early in the game
The room you woke up in, there is gears on the wall to your side, ascend next to the gears, use rewind on the gears, jump across. Enjoy your adventure!

enzonahuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SO anyone put any time into this game and noticed something wrong with the Rupee Situation? Like the Lack of? I mean I pull chests from the water they will have a Single Green Rupee, Smack that that little Blue creature with an arrow I am lucky if I get a Blue Rupee but usually 2 green, Breaking open metal and wooden boxes No rupees,. The only thing I can do to earn cash I found is selling Ore but Diamonds, Ruby's and Sapphires Are scarce.

We then have Outfits costing in the Thousands, I have been playing for many hours taken down 2 dungeons got have the towers activated, completed several quests and I haven't even earned a 1000 Rupees yet! It seriously seems like something is off with this.

The other Question, what is the black stuff coating the weapons? Has anyone found a way to remove it? I am suspecting it has something to do with the extremely low damage rate. I have gotten weapons from Amiibo Chests that don't have it and they seem to have the proper effect vs level when attaking
the weapons have low base damage because you are supposed to fuse them with powerful monster parts.

Reactions: Abstract3000

Chosokabe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got any idea how I can start the 5th sage quest? I can't for the life of me get rid of Calip who stops me every single time

sakumasdrops

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, does anyone know where the Vah Ruta helmet is? Having a hard time deciphering Sidon's riddle for it; "The great fish. The eternal guardian. A secret treasure awaits just beneath the stony form of its statue. Below the long bridge that reaches for the statue, leave your fears behind. Pass beneath two waterfalls to find your prize."

CodyBegg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Seriously, can anyone help with the 5th sage? I’ve read it’s a temple in the storm above faron but the visibility is horrible up there

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Does anyone know where you can farm silent princess?
Finish Impas quest line with the dragon tears and at the quest completion you get a small field, im not ure if the field is always there but you can check the spiral land at the east of the map, if not there then completye the quest

Reactions: Oscar7246

yuckpuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, can anyone help with the 5th sage? I’ve read it’s a temple in the storm above faron but the visibility is horrible up there

lowest cloud in that faron sky cloud i think i teleported to the shrine in west necluda sky archipelago and built something to fly closer

Reactions: CodyBegg

Nanamine47

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_12.png
can anyone help me figure out how to get to this room in hyrule castle?? :wacko:

yuckpuck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

look around the area sidon is, there should be a waterfall you go up with zora armor from there you should be up on the fish island and on the right side are rocks, you stand at the highest point of the island and form the rocks into a tear. From there you attach one of the king scales onto an arrow and shoot it through the tear

Reactions: SneakySnake908

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Shocking that some are in English