[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hyrule map with caves and toweres?
also how the frick do i get the gear the bandit hid in caves? like the climbing gear i cant find and i thought id need to get doggy to sniff it out but cant leadd dogs into the caves

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
Can you show me exactly the point of the island on the map because I don't see anything with the stormy cloud ?
Is she outside or inside ?
Thank you.
Right above this point

Attachments

• totksage.jpg
    totksage.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 35

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nayone able to post a map of hyrule with towers and also caves and where the misoko bandit hid gear. also how the frick do i get the gear form the caves he hid them in ?

XxSTOZZYxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone mind doing a step by step to how they got "Mystery in the Depths" started? I've got khoga leader, auto build, for some reason I can't progress further with the researchers.

Side note... anybody figure out the statue "trapped in water behind the stone gate"?

scroeffie1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
need help with this shrine gliding is to far with only 1 fan engine i tried building a tower than glide lol
zelda 1.jpg

Attachments

• zelda 2.jpg
    zelda 2.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 24
  • zelda 3.jpg
    zelda 3.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 37

totkallday

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Post automatically merged:

Not emu, im on switch

From silver lynels, its a specia weapon that doubles atached item power wen raining
how did you get that Lightscale Trident? Ty in advance

Also i need help on the "Treasure Under the great fish" side quest. Says i need to go beneath 2 waterfalls to get the prize. I already got the zora helm from the flying fish so it can't be that

SneakySnake908

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone help me with the quest “sidon of the zora”. It says I gotta find a clue about the water bridge and I can never find it

popcute0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I'm doing the Zora mission trying to reach the wind Temple I've gotten to the park where you have to find the fish Island which I have think it's called floating scales island or something like that but it says shoot a droplet with the kings mark as far as I've looked non of the floating rocks look like a droplet can anyone explain if I missed a step or something
Can anyone help me in the six dragons and the corridor between two dragon? I cant find any dragon :(

Can anyone solve this quest yet ?

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

how did you get that Lightscale Trident? Ty in advance

Also i need help on the "Treasure Under the great fish" side quest. Says i need to go beneath 2 waterfalls to get the prize. I already got the zora helm from the flying fish so it can't be that
In the eastern side of zora domain (inside the town itself) there is a room were you can buy stuff, inside there an old zora who can make one for you.

Reactions: totkallday

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)