[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

kiyafox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any one have maps that show caves towers and some shrines and where the bandit hid the gear on over world, and underworld locations of light roots and frog enemies.

Jasfasola

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the game... and although i enjoyed the story i'm not happy gameplay wise with how things end and they need a day 1 patch/dlc to adjust things!

So after you beat ganon and watch some cutscenes where he goes poof and zelda gets turned back human, you grab zelda and dive into a pool of water, she talks to you saying she can't wait to tell you all about it etc etc and then the game is just over.
You don't get to continue playing to fill out collectables or go on side quests, you dont get to explore the land without the demon kings influence, talk to people about the changes, see alterations to the land or the fruit of your efforts... nothing. just those cutscenes and the end. Your save loads you back to just before the final battle, and gives you character info on ganon. No one in the overworld has any clue you ever defeated ganon and the game is waiting for you to beat him. Not even a new game plus option!!!

Rant over! That being said if anyone is stuck on any of the main storyline I can help :)
¿Hii,can you help me?
I'm stuck in the Gerudo desert, I don't know where the store is to buy Link's clothes and the pillars with the light, only 1 works

cmoig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
¿Hii,can you help me?
I'm stuck in the Gerudo desert, I don't know where the store is to buy Link's clothes and the pillars with the light, only 1 works
to enter the gurodo desert town , you don't need the outfit, you can sneak in

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
¿Hii,can you help me?
follow the light to find another tower. that tower is too small, but behind it is a platform with a wheel you can turn to raise the tower. that will lead you to the third one.
to enter the gerudo town, you need to go into the sewer and follow the bottles

smexyxyz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
how can I solve the temple of time ruins puzzle, it says something about “help me, I am stuck behind the stone gate of the great plateau, behind it in the water” can’t find any big stone gate anywhere

tayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already 20h in game. Any help with this one locked Tower? One guy stand here Talking about mushroms and nearby Cave. I been in Cave below Tower. Nothing. Im stuck with this Tower
theres a cave below the tower that you will use ascend for, make sure you break all the rocks to find the hidden area to use it in.

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can you share your emu build,mine get performance issue with all the setting i choose.
Not emu, im on switch
Post automatically merged:

Where did you find the horn with that Stat? Mine has only 55 from the underground coliseum
From silver lynels, its a specia weapon that doubles atached item power wen raining

latacloenver872

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated underground map with all 120 root lighted and all the brother location

2.jpg

3.jpg

For the cave at the Hyrule Forest Park, you can refer to the image below

1.jpg

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
theres a cave below the tower that you will use ascend for, make sure you break all the rocks to find the hidden area to use it in.
I already unlocked this Tower. But thanks for help.
Now i need drums. I found this hetsu guy place. When you find his thing in BOTW. I give this guy 3 honey. But still i don't have drums

Scottla94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the other dragons have things or is it just something with zeldragon I don't want to chase the other ones if there is nothing there I'll just shoot for the scales and such

Kirbichan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Please help me getting pass though 3F in lighting cave where Riju cant follow us up but shes waiting at the bottom floor.. we need to activate the platform using arrow after riju using her power.

Ligeia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
How do you unlock Sahasla tower please ? The repair bird talks about mushroom in the nearby cave, I explored the cave but nothing happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y