digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found good spawn locations for all the dragons so we can farm parts for upgrades?
The dragons don't actually spawn, instead they are always present. BUT they travel set paths that through the underground via the chasms. The majority of their time seems to be spent underground.

To determine their paths get onto the dragons back approximately two spikes back and you will be unreachable by their attacks. Then just ride on them ;) You can also get onto their face/horn in certain spots and be untouchable.
Post automatically merged:

Any info on what's needed before Josha gives next quest? Did photo of slab, Robbie talks about moving to other lab, but Josha just says do stuff for Doc.

Do you gotta do the major temples first or am I missing something else? Just seems odd shrine+ thing would be behind those quests.
Do the goggle/robbie quest line, I.e. goto the other lab, the upgrades are all given to you by him ther

And anyone who's done the Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower?
There is an elevator platform in front of the tower, attach a few container to it to raise the platform which has the guy who fixes the tower so you can use it on it.

XxSTOZZYxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dragons don't actually spawn, instead they are always present. BUT they travel set paths that through the underground via the chasms. The majority of their time seems to be spent underground.

To determine their paths get onto the dragons back approximately two spikes back and you will be unreachable by their attacks. Then just ride on them ;) You can also get onto their face/horn in certain spots and be untouchable.

Do the goggle/robbie quest line, I.e. goto the other lab, the upgrades are all given to you by him ther

There is an elevator platform in front of the tower, attach a few container to it to raise the platform which has the guy who fixes the tower so you can use it on it.
That's where I'm stuck. Robbie is waiting on Josha, Josha is waiting on Doc. I've been to the other lab. It's locked and Robbie won't move.

Josha just says she's still investigating but I have no other quests involving them.

pka4916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished the game... and although i enjoyed the story i'm not happy gameplay wise with how things end and they need a day 1 patch/dlc to adjust things!

So after you beat ganon and watch some cutscenes where he goes poof and zelda gets turned back human, you grab zelda and dive into a pool of water, she talks to you saying she can't wait to tell you all about it etc etc and then the game is just over.
You don't get to continue playing to fill out collectables or go on side quests, you dont get to explore the land without the demon kings influence, talk to people about the changes, see alterations to the land or the fruit of your efforts... nothing. just those cutscenes and the end. Your save loads you back to just before the final battle, and gives you character info on ganon. No one in the overworld has any clue you ever defeated ganon and the game is waiting for you to beat him. Not even a new game plus option!!!

Rant over! That being said if anyone is stuck on any of the main storyline I can help :)
What am I supposed to do in kyonosis shrine?
That robot doesn't take any damage.
Also threw stuff at it, and nothing.

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's where I'm stuck. Robbie is waiting on Josha, Josha is waiting on Doc. I've been to the other lab. It's locked and Robbie won't move.

Josha just says she's still investigating but I have no other quests involving them.
Clear the yiga and open the chest next to the desk which has the travel medallion prototype, return it to goggles, then he will move to the lab.

kyonosis shrine?
I do not know the shrines by name, but if there is a special trick they usually tell you at the start of the shrine.
If this is the one specifically where you have to throw the fire nuts to hit the robot, that really is all there is to it, but they have to be a direct hit with the nut, not the fire area affect damage.

Groogalz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Any clue about the white dragon (zelda)?

digitydogs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Any clue about the white dragon (zelda)?
Zelda appears above the last tear (spiral island) and remains there until you either pull the sword or defeat gannon the first time and then I don't think you ever see her again. Or at least I haven't yet
Also for those unaware there are extra materials around the dragons spikes on their back that you can land and harvest, in addition to the scale or horn pieces you can shoot off once every 5 mins.

Reactions: Karlos_007

XxSTOZZYxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clear the yiga and open the chest next to the desk which has the travel medallion prototype, return it to goggles, then he will move to the lab.

I do not know the shrines by name, but if there is a special trick they usually tell you at the start of the shrine.
If this is the one specifically where you have to throw the fire nuts to hit the robot, that really is all there is to it, but they have to be a direct hit with the nut, not the fire area affect damage.
Found the travel stone, still same thing. Robbie is waiting Josha, Josha is investigating stuff.

XxSTOZZYxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your adventure logs and see what josha is waiting on. You may be at the point your supposed to go into the underground and get a picture of a statue for him.
Did that too. Nothing is quests for them, depths, nothin. Josha just says to focus on Doc's investigations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol