[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Zacoliver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just finished the game... and although i enjoyed the story i'm not happy gameplay wise with how things end and they need a day 1 patch/dlc to adjust things!

So after you beat ganon and watch some cutscenes where he goes poof and zelda gets turned back human, you grab zelda and dive into a pool of water, she talks to you saying she can't wait to tell you all about it etc etc and then the game is just over.
You don't get to continue playing to fill out collectables or go on side quests, you dont get to explore the land without the demon kings influence, talk to people about the changes, see alterations to the land or the fruit of your efforts... nothing. just those cutscenes and the end. Your save loads you back to just before the final battle, and gives you character info on ganon. No one in the overworld has any clue you ever defeated ganon and the game is waiting for you to beat him. Not even a new game plus option!!!

Rant over! That being said if anyone is stuck on any of the main storyline I can help :)
Hi, thx for offering advice / help.

I have a question about the final boss as I got frustrated already after my third try.

So, I got all 5 sages and the Master Sword. Now I went underneath the castle and followed the path until I had to defeat this stupid army of waves of different mobs. After that army the Ganondorf fight starts and he constantly glooms me. Is this fight realyy went to be fought this way or am I lacking some specific armor? I cooked some stuff to take the gloom off, but its super annoying.

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Just finished the game... and although i enjoyed the story i'm not happy gameplay wise with how things end and they need a day 1 patch/dlc to adjust things!

So after you beat ganon and watch some cutscenes where he goes poof and zelda gets turned back human, you grab zelda and dive into a pool of water, she talks to you saying she can't wait to tell you all about it etc etc and then the game is just over.
You don't get to continue playing to fill out collectables or go on side quests, you dont get to explore the land without the demon kings influence, talk to people about the changes, see alterations to the land or the fruit of your efforts... nothing. just those cutscenes and the end. Your save loads you back to just before the final battle, and gives you character info on ganon. No one in the overworld has any clue you ever defeated ganon and the game is waiting for you to beat him. Not even a new game plus option!!!

Rant over! That being said if anyone is stuck on any of the main storyline I can help :)
Unfortunate as it is, but that is Zelda games, they're designed in that way, there is no "post end-game".
Post automatically merged:

Anyone know how to turn 4 wheel on water temple island?
I open the door to the wheel but no idea how to turn it.
Yes, use Sidon's ability and just slash with your weapon.

And anyone who's done the Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower? I tried accessing from the Chasm, no success.

enzonahuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its to the north west side of the castle, below it there will be a water cave called docks if I remember correctly, there you will have to light a torch in the middle and a chest will rise from the floor. Also if you or anyone is interested in the champion's leathers, it is all the way up in the castle were Ganon's egg used to be in BOTW, at the top by the throne you have to do the same thing and a statue will move to reveal a chest

use sidon's power

Have you found something about it please ?
sadly not

Theo_VIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for 2 geoglyohs the shel shaped one and the dagger both eastern side of the map but I can’t find them like I did the others. Any one help

pixysolowing87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Unfortunate as it is, but that is Zelda games, they're designed in that way, there is no "post end-game".

Yes, use Sidon's ability and just slash with your weapon.

And anyone who's done the Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower? I tried accessing from the Chasm, no success.
Many thanks,have not thought about that.
Do you know where Hetsu go after the 1s meet?

LokeYourLord

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Oh and btw: Anyone looking for the solution to the Gerudo Highlands Skyview Tower: There is a cave just slightly north-west-north of the tower. Go into it, then follow it to the bottom, and teleport up into the tower.

Many thanks,have not thought about that.
Do you know where Hetsu go after the 1s meet?
He'll be in Lookout Landing.

Reactions: stickyzou

cmoig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco

I am at a main quest called "Crisis at Hyrule Castle"

I am afraid if i play it it will end the game, how far am I in the game when I can access Hyrule castle ?

crimson826

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you share your emu build,mine get performance issue with all the setting i choose.
There's a 30fps mod that you need to use in order to make the game playable at all, otherwise it runs 20ish without the mod. If you are using that mod and are still getting less than 30fps, then unfortunately the CPU in your PC is not strong enough to play it. For Ryujinx, you need at least a Ryzen 5 3600 or Intel equivalent.

latacloenver872

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
please ! Can someone zoom to see where is this one can't found it :(

View attachment 369594
1.jpg

Here you go

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about the final boss as I got frustrated already after my third try.
To cheese the gannon fights light a fire and drop a pine cone or oil onto the fire, use the updraft to paraglide into the air, then use arrow time shooting fused with strong materials to tear down his health.
This works in all phases until the last, and that one is so simple no cheese is even needed.

XxSTOZZYxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any info on what's needed before Josha gives next quest? Did photo of slab, Robbie talks about moving to other lab, but Josha just says do stuff for Doc.

Do you gotta do the major temples first or am I missing something else? Just seems odd shrine+ thing would be behind those quests.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Mondooooo, They have a page to report that sort of thang.