[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

Lazu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Hey. Does anyone have advices to get an armor against cold? I've tried doing the Penn questline but I can't find him after finding him in the first relay and I'm outta peppers so I'm pretty much stuck rn, it's so slow to get those too.
I need one for the Rito dungeon, I managed to get to the actual dungeon with anti-cold potions but it's too cold (max level cold) in the dungeon so I defo need an armor
Thanks
Edit: the penn questline is "potential princess sightings"

Last edited by Lazu,

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for this, how about sindon quest about the tear drop stone on fish like island, I saw it but what will I do? do you have any idea,thank you in advance
The king of the Zora gives you a scale. Attach it to an arrow while on fish island. Look off the sides of the island. One side has rocks that form a teardrop. Shoot the scale through the teardrop with an arrow.

enzonahuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• IMG_20230506_150359_edit_38470631901420.jpg
    IMG_20230506_150359_edit_38470631901420.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Snake_Swiss

Lazu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Hey. Does anyone have advices to get an armor against cold? I've tried doing the Penn questline but I can't find him after finding him in the first relay and I'm outta peppers so I'm pretty much stuck rn, it's so slow to get those too.
I need one for the Rito dungeon, I managed to get to the actual dungeon with anti-cold potions but it's too cold (max level cold) in the dungeon so I defo need an armor
Thanks
Asking again if anyone knows

Lazu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Hmm. I have the harness in my iventory but i cant seem to use it. Currently I'm doing the musician quest and have to transport them to the fairy fountain
yeah that's the penn quest right? The one where you're supposed to meet penn in a relay? How did you get an armor against the cold for the rito village (if you ever did the rito village dungeon thing)? I thought this was the only way to get an armor against cold?

The harness was already on my horse when I took it from the relay, all you have to do is attach two wheels to an existing thing to transport them (which has two wheels missing) and then attach that to the harness which is automatically on your horse

EthanTot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, does anyone know where those ruins called "the age of legends"? It is for the main mission of the game

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found the complete yiga set? I have the armor only but I'm struggling with the mask and pants, If the map in akkala is correct, there should be a hideout in the great plateau and one to the side of korok forest but I don't see anything.

densley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks
You can buy the armor in Rito VIllage If you need rupees then sell gems you get from Mining in caves around the area

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo