[SPOILERS AHEAD] Zelda TotK Help thread

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There are some early game fights here, so please be warned.
If you go to the Great Plateau, you can into the Underground from any of the 4 holes.
Look around and you'll be around the Great Abandoned Mine.
With a bit of things, you should be getting the Autobuild.
There'll be a boss battle here so please be warned.

Anywho i'm still exploring around so yep.

I've managed to fight a few of these bosses here
At the north of the Impa's area / Horse Stables
There will be a Ganon Blight fight, so please be prepared for it. He has a good chance of giving you a 41 Sword (But each swing crushes your heart container, but they regen back.) and a Bow that increases in ATK when your Max HP is upgraded a lot.

The Thunder Gleeok is also there in Colosseum. He drops one of the best electric horn for electric stuff (Even the Thunder Flying Dragon / Naydrea? can't compare)

Above/Near Hebra, you get a Level 3 Construct Golem.

Loonelywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I found the one tower that has thorns in front of it I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get rid of the thorns so I can actually go in the tower does anyone know?
If you kean the one where it is raining just build a roof with the wood that isnon the florr.You will he able to turn a fire in there.

Chuallop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know if Durians are back in this one and or if there's an equal/better alternative? Reached the Faron area but only found Mighty Bananas. Was looking to get them to have more temporary hearts as my boomer ass can be bad at times haha

Reactions: SSG Vegeta

Morricorne

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Last question. About ballon mission and this dragon tear. Where i can find this? I fixed this ballon for this lady. But can't find this Tears

bbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Anyone know if Durians are back in this one and or if there's an equal/better alternative? Reached the Faron area but only found Mighty Bananas. Was looking to get them to have more temporary hearts as my boomer ass can be bad at times haha
Same. Anyone?
By the way: you can still get Endura Carrots where the Cherry blossom tree is located.

rei_hunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For Zonai Devices...
You need to roll for them in Gachas.

If you managed to unlock ALL of your Energy Capsules... you can exchange those resources for Buying Zonai Devices that you have unlocked

Wollyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys!

Someone can share a full map screen or partial map completed screen?, im looking for stables...

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with the water temple, I was able to open the doors on all points but I don't know how to make the wheels spin
Post automatically merged:

I need help with the water temple, I was able to open all doors but I don't know how to make the wheels inside spin

I need help with the water temple, I was able to open the doors on all points but I don't know how to make the wheels spin

I need help with the water temple, I was able to open all doors but I don't know how to make the wheels inside spin
Nevermind I figure it out.

Last edited by Manaconda1,

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What direction do you suggest I go I want to get good gear :D
Good gear isn't really a dropped thing in this (there is some though). You have to fuse stuff. Enemy horns are used to make your basic kinda weapon with no special abilities but lots of damage. You can look at the fuse strength (I forget the actual name) when hovering over an item in your materials to see how much damage it will add.

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where can find the Champion's Tunic?
In Hateno Village, inside the house Zelda stole from Link -.-* you find her diary and it tells you about her hidden study, inside the Well behind the house which gives you the location of the champions tunic in-game. Which is inside throne room of hyrule castle, where ganon used to hang in his egg. walk in there, light the two braziers in front of the throne and a secret door will open with a chest. It has 5 defense to start but does not reveal the vitality of enemies anymore

• Love
Reactions: Tmofnrev and jos010

Manaconda1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Hateno Village, inside the house Zelda stole from Link -.-* you find her diary and it tells you about her hidden study, inside the Well behind the house which gives you the location of the champions tunic in-game. Which is inside throne room of hyrule castle, where ganon used to hang in his egg. walk in there, light the two braziers in front of the throne and a secret door will open with a chest. It has 5 defense to start but does not reveal the vitality of enemies anymore
Is there another "version" of the hylian hood? one without the hood?

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there another "version" of the hylian hood? one without the hood?
If there is, I haven't found it yet. I thought maybe it might be an alternate look for the hood when you dye it but that's not the case, the only thing I found is an item in the Well that makes links hair go back to what it was in botw, but it takes the place of a helmet and by default has 0 defense to start

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle