.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
lately Ive been considering buying the splintercell DS game, Ive read the reviews and they say its pretty bad, but yeah I know, reviews who fuckin cares.

just wondering if anyone here played *the game* and if they could just let me know if its any good or as bad as the reviews say.

thanks in advance
smile.gif

PURPLEMUSTANG

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes the game stinks.I was expecting it to be an awsome side scroller but instead we get a crappy 3d splinter cell with graphics resembling the original castle wolfenstein.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The version on the DS is a port of the N-gage game, which was average. On DS its actually jerkier in visuals (god knows why) and its more fiddly to play so best avoid I say.

I think the next SC game is due on DS though not sure but if it is its best to wait for that one as I'm sure that it'll be tailor made for the DS. If there isnt and you need a portable SC and you have a mobile then get one of the great games that Gameloft has made.

.TakaM

.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
yeah I remember reading gameloft improved all the textures and physics in the DS version, which is why it runs pretty jerky..

ok so I guess I'll forget splinter cell and go with castlevania dos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.