splinter cell opinions plz

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by .TakaM, Oct 11, 2006.

Oct 11, 2006

splinter cell opinions plz by .TakaM at 10:45 AM (664 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. .TakaM
    OP

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    lately Ive been considering buying the splintercell DS game, Ive read the reviews and they say its pretty bad, but yeah I know, reviews who fuckin cares.

just wondering if anyone here played *the game* and if they could just let me know if its any good or as bad as the reviews say.

thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. PURPLEMUSTANG

Member PURPLEMUSTANG GBAtemp Regular

Turkey
    Yes the game stinks.I was expecting it to be an awsome side scroller but instead we get a crappy 3d splinter cell with graphics resembling the original castle wolfenstein.

3. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    The version on the DS is a port of the N-gage game, which was average. On DS its actually jerkier in visuals (god knows why) and its more fiddly to play so best avoid I say.

I think the next SC game is due on DS though not sure but if it is its best to wait for that one as I'm sure that it'll be tailor made for the DS. If there isnt and you need a portable SC and you have a mobile then get one of the great games that Gameloft has made.

4. .TakaM
    OP

Member .TakaM .II

New Zealand
    yeah I remember reading gameloft improved all the textures and physics in the DS version, which is why it runs pretty jerky..

ok so I guess I'll forget splinter cell and go with castlevania dos

5. SpaceJump

Member SpaceJump Where's my new 2D-Metroid?

Germany
    I really like Splinter Cell on DS, but Castlevania is classes better.