Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had extremley low hopes for the 3D re-imagining of Namco Bandai's Splatterhouse, but this new trailer has actually made m think that it cold be a good little mindless beat-em-up.

I'm not that much of a fan of the series, though I loved the NES & PC Engine versions. Always found the super deformed version more fun. Also hoping there will be some nods to films or even games in the horror genre like the original games.

The game is being released on 360 & PS3 later this year (anyone betting it'll be out for halloween?)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian Uranium said:
I had extremley low hopes for the 3D re-imagining of Namco Bandai's Splatterhouse, but this new trailer has actually made m think that it cold be a good little mindless beat-em-up.

I'm not that much of a fan of the series, though I loved the NES & PC Engine versions. Always found the super deformed version more fun. Also hoping there will be some nods to films or even games in the horror genre like the original games.

The game is being released on 360 & PS3 later this year (anyone betting it'll be out for halloween?)

ooooooooooooo looks pretty good! .....I remember playing this erm yesterday on genesis emulator haha well the crappy old side scroller arcade style one
smile.gif

when I first saw it it reminded me of SPAWN style graphics kinda mixed with HULK but gameplay looks pretty good lots of gore and blood ....Although would of been a pointless game name if it didn't!

xshoyz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Triforce said:
Lame, it should have been a 2D or 2.5D scroller. Splatterhouse in 3D = instant fail for me.

You might want to wait until the game gets released, else you bite your tongue when you find out the 3D only enhances the experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I heard the original comic books were as dark as that