Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i see a person in a pb teleporting called nya*squyd, How he can do that anyone can tell me how? I see when he killed me he have the same weapon and gear with strong now i think he got banned because the pb is closed...
Well that could be a possibility that he got banned ( since it only takes two matches in ANY online mode for a user to get banned ) but I don't think people are going to tell you how to do it, Imo.

Last edited by Splat_Red,

asutoroUmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is that King Squid roller even an unused weapon?
It shares the damage output with the Kraken Special, the Kraken itself is similar to a roller, and "KingSquid" is located inbetween the Special Weapons in weapon.pack, called Wsp_KingSquid.

And by the way, the swim speed outside of ink isn't in the parameters, correct?
Haven't looked at the files too much, I have games to play

RollerKingSquid is set neatly as a weapon, and it's unrelated to special entirely.
I guess to have tried to make a subspecies of Dynamo Roller.

Reactions: KoopaStarRpad
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just asking a question, but what really is the soul purpose for a teleporting hack and also, why would you want/need one anyway?
For see in private with one hacker (thats the hacker that i talked)and see how it works,

If you think that 'll make public the hack is that it is not.Only for test how it works and how to feel it.(on pb i dont want to

abuse that)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

only see this , this is my friend

for that i want

Last edited by YoshiCrystal,

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For see in private with one hacker (thats the hacker that i talked)and see how it works,

If you think that 'll make public the hack is that it is not.Only for test how it works and how to feel it.(on pb i dont want to

abuse that)

only see this , this is my friend

for that i want

Okay, cool! Thanks for the answer.
Also I know that the hack isn't public, I've seen previous posts about it saying it won't be released widespread. ^^

yungdundas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there, new member here - never posted on GBAtemps before. I made an account because I'm having some trouble using Splathax and would really appreciate some help. I've already tried troubleshooting by myself, and OatmealDome in the Modding Hub discord tried his best to help me but even he seemed stumped.

Basically, I've followed Hitzel's instructions in his Splathax tutorial video as closely as I can, but when I press 'Connect' in Splathax, I receive two errors. The first one is when I try to connect automatically (do not enter my IP). It says "No Reachable TCPGecko connection found." The second is when I try to enter my IP manually - it says "Connection to the TCP Gecko has failed!" I checked my Wii U IP address using the "Enable Developer Tools" in the browser, and am 100% sure I'm entering it into Splathax correctly. So, trying to connect both automatically and manually doesn't work.

I've already run the wj44.xyz/k31 website on my Wii U. So, I then go to loadiine.ovh, select TCP Gecko + Kernel (5.5.0-5.5.1), let it run/crash my browser, then open the browser/loadiine again and let it run Step 2. I close the browser, open Splatoon, and wait for the title screen to fully load. I open Splathax and try to connect, but get the errors mentioned above.

I've opened port 7331 through my firewall. I also turned off my firewall and disabled Avast Security when trying to connect. I've even added Splathax to the list of apps allowed to communicate through Windows Firewall. I've ensured that my laptop and my Wii U are on the same wifi network. I've also fiddled with minor things like going through the Splatoon news before opening Splathax rather than opening Splathax while on the title screen. Lastly, I've even tried doing everything on my second laptop but had the same issues.

I'm really at a loss of what else to try and could really use some help. It would be really appreciated

Last edited by yungdundas,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp