Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted User

Omg
Does it have physichs or it doesn't move? I mean like hair or it's like a statue? Sorry but i don't know how to translate some words :v

pinkupi13

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There's also JKT001, TES002 and that's it for unreleased gear still in the files.
both of them are shirts
the headdress was still in there too for ages.

Arandompieceofcheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I play the Global Testfire online even if I am Splatoon console banned?
You should be able to, considering the title id is different.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The game really doesn't like it when you try to do that, and it doesn't want you using the Hero Shot outside of Octo Valley either
You can edit the hero weapons' stats though, so you could paste the stats of a weapon over the stats of the hero shot and it would basically be the same weapon.

r3pr0bate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Does anyone know of a way (preferably persistent) to uncouple the sensitivity of the R-Stick from the one of the motion controls?

I would like to increase the camera-movement speed of the R-Stick but without affecting the motion controls.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some type of way to grab game screenshots on WiiU? I need a high res picture of my inkling for a picture, and I can't remember whether the Miiverse thing let's you grab screenshots.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some type of way to grab game screenshots on WiiU? I need a high res picture of my inkling for a picture, and I can't remember whether the Miiverse thing let's you grab screenshots.
Pausing the game and going to the internet browser will let you upload screenshots to most places that allow picture uploads
Wouldn't call them crystal clear though

Reactions: 7Robins

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz