Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

pepbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I got the Elite Octoling Goggles following @seresaa's instructions. My question is once I'm done, should I just change the gear ID values for my headgear back to what I was previously wearing (Squid Hairclip)? And also does anyone have the Squid Hairclip ID cuz I forget what it is ^^'

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I got the Elite Octoling Goggles following @seresaa's instructions. My question is once I'm done, should I just change the gear ID values for my headgear back to what I was previously wearing (Squid Hairclip)? And also does anyone have the Squid Hairclip ID cuz I forget what it is ^^'
You don't need to change the ID back, once in the gear menu, simply select a new piece of gear you want as your headgear on a DIFFERENT page than the Octo Goggles. ( use the left and right sticks to do this. )

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No shit, i mean what would be the use if it's an instaban anyways.
That's why I said it could be an alternative, like just a line drawn to enemies at all times. Similar to this Minecraft hack.
R1v8YjK.png

Sorry for using Minecraft as an example, I couldn't think of any other way to show this.

Last edited by PF2M,

MasterOcarino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, well. Easiest way I know to find the first empty head slot is to look at 12CD0D88 and search whatever value for the head you have in there. Depending on if you're wearing a set of items that have the same ID (like the Octoling gear) you're gonna have to hit the search button until you come to the right one. If you know how to edit gear manually then you'll probably be able to tell which item is which.

Then you scroll down and down until you find any section that looks like this, and change FFFFFFFF to 00006D61, which'll add the Elite Octoling Goggles to your inventory. Not that you'll be able to see it. I'd also add some stats to it, I don't know what happens if you don't.
Data Values: 00 - Damage Up
01 - Defence Up
02 - Ink Saver (Main)
03 - Ink Saver (Sub)
04 - Ink Recovery Up
05 - Run Speed Up
06 - Swim Speed Up
07 - Special Charge Up
08 - Special Duration Up
09 - Quick Respawn
0A - Special Saver
0B - Quick Super Jump
0C - Bomb Range Up

from

After that, then you should be able to poke 00006D61 into 12CD0D88 and they'll show up. Try to make sure you're not looking at the inventory while you do it though, it never changes if I do that

Okay, I did everything you described here and it worked, on inventory nothing shows, and everything is "normal" there, while on plaza it is on my face...

My question is: is permanent? meaning, it is added permanently in my inventory as an invisible slot? so I can just poke the value to 12CD0D88 to use it again instead of doing everything once again?

and... to get it out just use another piece of headgear and it should be online safe as if nothing ever happened, right?

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's why I said it could be an alternative, like just a line drawn to enemies at all times. Similar to this Minecraft hack.
First of, THAT only works because it is written in a language that actually has been "reverse-engineered" (or more like nearly isnt compiled at all).
Second this would be one of the most OP-ass-thing right after modifying attack hitboxes, so i just hope that idea won't get recognized or realized by anyone and your post drowns fast enough, thx very much...

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I did everything you described here and it worked, on inventory nothing shows, and everything is "normal" there, while on plaza it is on my face...

My question is: is permanent? meaning, it is added permanently in my inventory as an invisible slot? so I can just poke the value to 12CD0D88 to use it again instead of doing everything once again?

and... to get it out just use another piece of headgear and it should be online safe as if nothing ever happened, right?
Yeah, but as soon as you equip another piece of gear the hidden gear's invisible slot will go away.
All you need to do is re-poke the ID into the nesacery slot in TCPgecko, and it will appear again, as the invisible head slot is already set up.

MasterOcarino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, but as soon as you equip another piece of gear the hidden gear's invisible slot will go away.
All you need to do is re-poke the ID into the nesacery slot in TCPgecko, and it will appear again, as the invisible head slot is already set up.

Okay, so to reiterate...
The hacked elite octoglasses will ban me if I use them online, but if I use any other headgear (including regular octo googles) I'm still good.
And saving permanently to save file explains why splathax complains about an invalid ID

ubsunkeys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of, THAT only works because it is written in a language that actually has been "reverse-engineered" (or more like nearly isnt compiled at all).
Second this would be one of the most OP-ass-thing right after modifying attack hitboxes, so i just hope that idea won't get recognized or realized by anyone and your post drowns fast enough, thx very much...

It will disappear once you choose a different pice o gear, you will get instabanned if you go in a game wearing them, and there is a way to permanently by changing a code from cImpossible to cBoss inside the game's files.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Personally I either do it on an account without an NNID, or set everything back to the way it was if it's the account I actually play with. Just me though, I didn't wanna risk it

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It will disappear once you choose a different pice o gear, you will get instabanned if you go in a game wearing them, and there is a way to permanently by changing a code from cImpossible to cBoss inside the game's files.
I think you quoted the wrong post

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so to reiterate...
The hacked elite octoglasses will ban me if I use them online, but if I use any other headgear (including regular octo googles) I'm still good.
And saving permanently to save file explains why splathax complains about an invalid ID
Oh I forgot.
It's Elite Octoling Goggles. ( not octo glasses. )
And SplatHax complains about illegal ID's with the following:
CoroCoro Hat + CoroCoro Hoodie.
Elite Octoling Goggles
Squid Research Lab Sunglasses ( SUP001 )
Squid Research Lab Coat ( SUP001)
Squid Research Lab Shoes. ( also SUP001 )

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU6DN_-vN7vnoIR4SQBsEeQ
New persoon of splatoon hack :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh I forgot.
It's Elite Octoling Goggles. ( not octo glasses. )
And SplatHax complains about illegal ID's with the following:
CoroCoro Hat + CoroCoro Hoodie.
Elite Octoling Goggles
Squid Research Lab Coat ( SUP001)

You have code for ?
Squid Research Lab Coat ( SUP001) ( It's 733D )

vree

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok on 5.5.1 when I use an expoit and then run the game it gets stuck on the loading game screen right after you launch the game :/

Ok got it to work.

Quick question. Is it safe to edit the skills on all the gear as you see fit? Or are there restrictions that will get you banned. Just talking about the 3 slots here.

Also I see no option in splathax to add snail to do it the legit way????
And is it safe to edit a main ability?

Last edited by vree,

LukySplatoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Si les coquillages fonctionnent encore, je l'ai tester hier avec mon troisième compte et il fonctionnait.
Voici le lien, il y a juste changer ton IP et que tu le met avec Python :)
mega:///#!dZUBzZ6Q!xwYZw-Z641wXA9HeLArIqSZLGe6Udj5wgx9GOl6GdUk
PS: Je pensais que j'étais le seul Belge du forum ! :-)
---------------------------------------
If shells still work, I have it to make out a will with my third account yesterday and it worked.
Here is the link, there has just to change your IP and what you puts it with Python :)
mega: /// *! DZUBzZ6Q! XwYZw-Z641wXA9HeLArIqSZLGe6Udj5wgx9GOl6 GdUk

Last edited by LukySplatoon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1