Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nizario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the weapon list but it's for 2.7.0, still you can probably get the vol. 2 weapons by raising the first part of the weapon ID by 1
Anyone got weapon addresses for 2.8.0?
I've been trying to edit my abilities, rolling is boring and costly...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw I managed to get the elite octoling goggles to work! :yayu: And now my brother wants them on his acc too

Attachments

• Splatoon Weapon IDs.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 303

s0r00t

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got the weapon list but it's for 2.7.0, still you can probably get the vol. 2 weapons by raising the first part of the weapon ID by 1

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Btw I managed to get the elite octoling goggles to work! :yayu: And now my brother wants them on his acc too

I made a mistake in my post, mea culpa.
What I'm trying to do is edit my current clothes's abilities, or just clothes abilities in general.
Tried yesterday, all I managed to is crash the game.

SplatDR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a mistake in my post, mea culpa.
What I'm trying to do is edit my current clothes's abilities, or just clothes abilities in general.
Tried yesterday, all I managed to is crash the game.
Just watch the splathax tutorial,it's pretty easy to follow and nothing should go wrong if you follow the steps properly.

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@seresaa I go to 12CD0D88 but the value is 00000000 has the id chance with the update 2.8? Solemne knows the new ID for use Research Lab clothes?
It shouldn't have. It might also be slightly different if you have a PAL Wii U, I can't remember, but it should be around there.

Are you using the TCPGecko from Loadiine.ovh?
------
Also a new version of the AIO. All of the stuff should be updated for 2.8.0 on it.
And the All Gear script in this one shouldn't be dangerous. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0nb9ec6yT63VFRTbXVPaGdiVk0

Last edited by seresaa,

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@seresaa could you please help me or tell me where to find the weapon/turfed ink'd values/IDs
Weapon ID of the weapon you have equipped is at 12CD0D8C
Search the weapon (Octoshooter Replica is 416), Turf Inked should be on the block below it.
pdvZNzi.png[img]

Reactions: SplatDR

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I search the weapon ID I get nothing under 416,Am I doing something wrong?
Do you have that weapon unlocked to begin with? 416 is the Octoshot specifically.

Also there might be more results with the same values as the weapon you searched, you're not guaranteed to land on the weapon on the first search

Last edited by seresaa,

SplatDR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have that weapon unlocked to begin with? 416 is the Octoshot specifically.

Also there might be more results with the same values as the weapon you searched, you're not guaranteed to land on the weapon on the first search
I do have the weapon,when I search it I just get a bunch of random letters/numbers how can I tell which is the one I should edit?

seresaa

Resa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I linked the picture.
Start from 12CD0D8C, search your ID (The entire thing helps, like 00000416 instead of just 416)
and you should start seeing chunks of data that look like the picture I linked. There is no set place for a weapon, it depends on which ones you have unlocked and what order you unlocked them in afaik

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.