Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

ToastyEngineer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, uh... I can't get the hacks to work. I tried the All Gear one and here's what I did (Splatoon ver. 2.7.0, Wii U ver, 5.5.1) I went to loadiine.ovh (Cuz I can't self-host for some reason.) selected TCPGecko, got my IP, put the IP into TCPGecko, connected it, put my IP into the AllGear.py file, launched AllGear.bat and went in and out of my Equip screen, and I don't have any new gear. Halp meh ;-;

EDIT: EDIT 2: Got it working, ignore this

Last edited by ToastyEngineer,

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, uh... I can't get the hacks to work. I tried the All Gear one and here's what I did (Splatoon ver. 2.7.0, Wii U ver, 5.5.1) I went to loadiine.ovh (Cuz I can't self-host for some reason.) selected TCPGecko, got my IP, put the IP into TCPGecko, connected it, put my IP into the AllGear.py file, launched AllGear.bat and went in and out of my Equip screen, and I don't have any new gear. Halp meh ;-;

EDIT: If anyone could help me, maybe send a friend request my way and we could chat on Steam about it? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124115367/
Try the all in one solution.

ToastyEngineer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the AIO and it didn't work, then it said I needed Python and that's when I realized I was a doofus. Instaled Python and it works!

ToastyEngineer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I definitely wouldn't have been able to make it work if the AIO hadn't said it needed Python, so yeh! :D I wonder if there's any other Splatoon hacks I can download here.

MasterOcarino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that with the new type of banning now a second wave is going strong...
Good thing: if we get perma is going to affect only sploon
Bad thing: are we getting temp bans now? or is going directly to the perma now?

Anyways, I'm protecting myself, I only use the safe octoling, since when the banning started I stopped using colorizer, Octohax+ proved to be totally safe, but is better safe than sorry!

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It seems that with the new type of banning now a second wave is going strong...
Good thing: if we get perma is going to affect only sploon
Bad thing: are we getting temp bans now? or is going directly to the perma now?

Anyways, I'm protecting myself, I only use the safe octoling, since when the banning started I stopped using colorizer, Octohax+ proved to be totally safe, but is better safe than sorry!
Surprise, Surprise!
Even if you haven't been using the Colorizer, Ninty can still ban you...
I say this because i got perm banned yesterday, even through i didn't used the colorizer since the ban wave started

Lulink

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! I just used the Allgear hack, but it's kinda bad... What I mean is that some combos are found multiple times and I can't get the right special mains (Ex: coldblooded) with the subs the game usually gives you...
So I wondered if there was a ways to edit the script to change the subs of certains gear.
I tried to understand which line matched which gear but the names are all in Japanese and not even on all gear pieces.

I also found a program to edit the gears in a much simpler and flexible way, but I can't find it again... I think it was called "splatedit" or "splatool" or something like that.

Edit: Nevermind! I finally found it: Splathax.
Why can't I delete my message? :/

Last edited by Lulink,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays