Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Connador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems to me that doing any of the non-clientside hacks while you have a valid internet connection is a bad idea, even if you don't play any online matches. The game still connects to the internet to grab the current maps and miiverse comments for instance.

I'd be interested in seeing reports from people on if self-hosting over a router that has no connection to the outside world results in any banning, as long as nothing ridiculous is tried (just a few items edited instead of getting the entire catalog.)

Last edited by Connador,

Sir TS Swoop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yk the method for using the money hack where you put two numbers in a program and hit poke? Well I was able to figure out that for money so easily and yet you delete the old methods of doing things when it still will work can someone please explain to me how to use that program to get all the gear all the weapons Max money and level and rank up because I remember using that program and it worked flawlessly and this new method what do you have to extract a file and then run TCP gecko it's not working like the command prompt just opens and closes immediately

KapuDaKoopa

That One Splatoon Dataminer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone at all knows the Weapon ID for the singleplayer version Hero Shot (Non-Replica), this would help in using any weapon in singleplayer!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff